en tu navegador.
Tabla de contenidos
Tabla de contenidos
Frost Mage Artifact Traits and Relics
This section of the Frost Mage guide covers everything about the artifact Ebonchill: Artifact Traits and which order to select them, and relic rankings. This guide is written and maintained by Malon, who raids with <Omen> on Emerald Dream EU; his lifelong ambition is to have the Warlock class renamed to 'Fuzzy Cuddlebears'. Find him on
mage forums. Updated for the latest patch.
Rotation & Abilities
Macros & Addons
Tips & Tricks
Equipping Ebonchill grants you the ability
, which, after a long cast, deals a massive amount of damage to the enemy and grants
- Grants a passive chance to empower
, doubling their damage.
- Increases the damage of the Water Elemental's Water Bolt by 30%. With
, increases the damage of
increases your Frost damage by 20%.
- A pillar of ice erupts from the location of your Ebonbolt target after one second, dealing heavy damage.
- Increases Frostbolt's critical strike chance (15%).
- Increases Ice Lance's critical damage (4%/8%/12%).
has a chance to generate two
- Increases the damage absorbed by
- Increases Blizzard's critical strike chance (5%/10%/15%).
critical strikes increase the damage of
by 10%, stacking three times.
- When Ice Lance deals damage, you take less damage (2%/4%/6%).
critical strikes reduce the cooldown on
has an additional chance to activate
- Increases Frostbolt's damage (3%/6%/10%).
- Increases maximum
charges by one.
- Increases Flurry's damage (5%/10%/15%).
- Increases Frozen Orb's critical damage (15%/30%/45%).
- Increases Ice Lance's damage to frozen targets (3%/6%/9%/12%).
Recommended build paths
First proceed to
, picking up
on the way:
Then proceed to
Next head to
. Note the supplemental talents picked up en route:
Fill in with
before taking the new 7.2 traits:
Once all traits have been filled, you can start to put points into the original weapon traits that, from 7.2, have more ranks. In order of damage increase these are:
s have few survivability options on their artifacts, with more of a ‘Kill them before they kill you' approach.
is very potent and should be picked up quickly, but the other defensive,
, is not necessary until after picking up the other damage options.
Focus on acquiring relics that benefit the following traits. Learn more about relics in the
Legion Artifact Guide
Mas Clase Guías
Feathermane Hunter Pet Guide
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Restoration Shaman Overview
Warlords of Draenor Death Knight Changes
Black Temple Timewalking Loot and Transmogrification Guide
Timewalking Raid Guide: The Black Temple
Glory of the Tomb Raider Achievement Guide
Goroth Tomb of Sargeras Raid Strategy Guide
The Desolate Host Tomb of Sargeras Strategy Guide
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
Mas Guías por Malon
Fire Mage Artifact Challenge
Frost Mage Talents
Fire Mage Talents
Frost Mage Overview
Frost Mage Artifact Challenge
Obtén Wowhead Premium
para apoyar la web, ocultar los anuncios y disfrutar de funcionalidades Premium!
Recursos de Wowhead
Herramientas de usuario
Acerca de nosotros
Otros Sitios ZAM
Final Fantasy XI
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC