Patch notes for 6.0.3 Tomorrow, Garrison Missions Calculator, Artcraft: Level Design, New TV Spots
New TV Spots
Over the weekend, Blizzard released several new TV spots for Warlords of Draenor.
Your airwaves are about to be invaded by the Iron Horde with our latest Warlords of Draenor commercials. Check them out below, but word to the wise: it’s best to try not to make eye contact.
Patch 6.0.3 Notes
Blizzard has posted the patch notes for tomorrow's patch 6.0.3.
World of Warcraft Patch 6.0.3
Updated: 10-28-2014Note: For the rest of the pre-Warlords expansion patch notes, please see The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes.World Event: Iron Horde Incursion
- Characters that have completed the Iron Horde Incursion event can now visit a vendor near their faction's respective beachhead to purchase replacement quest rewards.
- Informar al Rey/Alertar a Orgrimmar: Characters with a healing specialization should now be able to select Tótem de ensalmador férreo as a quest reward.
- Thrall received a reminder that he is currently still on Azeroth.
- Resolved an issue where certain helmets could incorrectly cause an Undead's jaw to disappear.
- Resolved an issue where skin color for Humano models were not matching up with their original counterparts.
- Resolved an issue that could cause characters to remain disarmed for an extended period of time.
- Caballero de la Muerte
Aliento de Sindragosa now deals reduced damage to secondary targets. Damage to the primary target remains unchanged.
Rugido salvaje should no longer incorrectly consume Augurio de claridad's clearcasting effect.
- Resolved an issue where Destripar refreshed through Mordedura feroz was not extending its duration for the full amount against targets that were below 25% health.
The passive ability Salvaguardia, is now learned at level 10.
Cadena de relámpagos, , , Ráfaga de lava, and Descarga de relámpagos now costs 50% less mana.
was causing to heal for more than intended. Additionally, the glyph now increases the healing of by 2% (down from 5%).
- Rana tragona no longer drops the Nenúfar mustio.
- Carnicero Kor'kron Cleave ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Kor'kron Commanders with the Paso de las Sombras hemorrágico ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Estrellita de hierro should no longer be excessively noisy when their owner is on a mount.
- Un villano desenmascarado: Resolved an issue where Samuelson Unmasked was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Carnicero de basiliscos: Carne de basilisco should be dropping again.
- Brebaje prestado: Resolved a number of audio issues with the quest.
- ¡Toma kraken!: Resolved an issue where Kraken de El Mar del Norte was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Sello forjado por la guerra: Added a safeguard to prevent characters from completing the quest if they already have the maximum amount of Sellos forjados por la guerra.
- Looting bind-on-equip items should no longer automatically bind it to the character on Personal Loot mode.
- Resolved an issue where Guild Raid groups were not receiving credit towards Guild challenges on Mythic difficulty.
- Alma de Dragón
Spine of Deathwing: Blood of Deathwing should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
Tierras de Fuego
- Shannox: Rostrofuria's Ensañamiento facial ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
Guarida de Alanegra
- Sangrevaja el Indomable received a buff to increase his survivability.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
For players queued for Random Battlegrounds, the losing team should be receiving 45 Honor again.
- Resolved an issue where Windwalker Monks were unable to craft more than one item at a time using the "Create All" button.
- Juramento de vigía del fuego should correctly have a 100% chance to grant Moneda sangrientas on PvP kills once more.
- Raíz viva del corazón salvaje's bonus armor provided by Bendición osuna for Guardian Druids has been toned down to a more reasonable level.
- PlayMusic API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- PlaySound API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- Resolved an issue where quest headers in the Quest Log may become stuck in a collapsed state.
- Game settings and macros for characters with names that contains an extended ASCII character should be saving correctly once more for users on Mac OS.
- Resolved a number of situations where the mouse cursor can disappear on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue where multi-passenger vehicles entering your character's viewing area could cause them to be booted to the character selection screen.
- Resolved a client crash that can occur if a character logs out after copying a calendar event.
- Resolved a LUA error when selecting monitor 3 on systems with multiple video cards.
- Resolved a LUA error from using Command+M on the Credits screen on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue with the skybox flashing on systems with multiple video cards.
|« Previous article||Next article »|