|Capturas de pantalla|
La Herramienta de Información y la Guía de Mazmorras muestran los valores para una sola versión del encuentro. Por favor verifica en la sección de "Efectos", en la pagina de hechizos, para poder ver todos los valores disponibles y todos los tamaños de bandas con sus diferentes tipos de dificultades.
- Magma Spit – Magmaw spits a volley of magma at three random players, inflicting 8575 to 11025 Fire damage to each player.
In 25 player raids Magmaw spits at eight random players.
- Pillar of Flame – Magmaw barrages the ground beneath a random player's feet with globs of roiling magma. The impacts sunder the ground, causing eruptions that knock players within 5 yards high into the air and inflicting 19425 to 22575 Fire damage every 0.5 sec. The impacts also spawn multiple Lava Parasites.
- Lava Parasite – These slow moving creatures will burrow into the warm flesh of players when they attack, infecting their new host.
- Parasitic Infection – When a Lava Parasite burrows into the flesh of a player, the Lava Parasite inflicts 2116 to 2460 damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec. After the infection runs its course, the player vomits up the Parasite. It then begins to search for a new host.
- Lava Spew – Magmaw spews a stream of molten lava across all players, inflicting 4144 to 4816 Fire damage every 2 sec for 6 sec.
- Molten Tantrum – If Magmaw is ever unable to reach an enemy with his melee attack, he enters a frenzy. Magmaw then launches Magma Spit at all players and increases his Fire damage dealt by 100% for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
- Mangle – Magmaw picks up his current target in his jaws, then bites down. The crushing force inflicts 24302 to 28244 damage every 2 sec. Magmaw crushes his target severely after 30 sec. Impaling Magmaw causes him to release his grasp on the target.
- Sweltering Armor – Magmaw's fiery jaws melt the armor of the player targeted by Mangle, reducing the player's armor by 50% for 1.50 min.
- Massive Crash – Magmaw brings his entire body smashing down on one half of the room, inflicting 22792 to 26488 damage and stuns all players caught beneath him for 3 sec. The Massive Crash also briefly stuns Magmaw, allowing two players to leap onto his pincers.
Immediately after Magmaw performs Massive Crash, a window of opportunity exists where two players can leap onto his pincers. From that location they can attach chains to the spike protruding from the ground in front of the worm, and then reel Magmaw onto the spike.
- Launch Hook – The players hanging onto Magmaw's pincers can launch a hook at the spike in front of the worm. If the hook connects, it chains Magmaw to the spike for 3 sec. Magmaw will break free from a single connecting chain, but if a player connects a second chain to the spike then the players reel the chains in and impale Magmaw on the spike.
- Point of Vulnerability – When Magmaw is impaled on the spike, players can attack his exposed and unarmored head. Attacking the exposed head increases the damage dealt to Magmaw by 100%. Magmaw frees himself from the spike after 30 sec.
- Lord Victor Nefarius – On Heroic Difficulty Lord Nefarius arrives to observe the adventurers contend with his pet and thwart their efforts.
- Blazing Inferno – Lord Nefarius calls down a meteor of bone and fire at the ground beneath a random player. The meteor inflicts 6475 to 7525 Fire damage to players in a 4 yard radius and knocks them down. The explosion creates a Blazing Bone Construct, and sparks the Ignition of fast-moving flames in a spiral around the point of impact.
- Ignition – The Blazing Inferno creates moving patches of flame that swirl around the point of impact, inflicting 6475 to 7525 Fire damage every 1 sec to all players within 2 yards of them. The Ignition flames dissipate after 1 min.
- Blazing Bone Construct – Lord Nefarius's Blazing Inferno creates a single flaming skeletal construct.
- Fiery Slash – The construct slashes at an enemy with its fiery claws, dealing 75% of normal melee damage as Fire damage.
- Armageddon – When a Blazing Bone Construct reaches 20% remaining health, it prepares to self-destruct. The Blazing Bone Construct then explodes in an Armageddon, inflicting 33250 to 36750 Fire damage to all players.
- Shadow Breath – When Magmaw reaches 30% remaining health, Lord Nefarius begins to directly attack the players. He launches volleys of shadowy flame at random players. The Shadow Breath inflicts 4410 to 5670 Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards of his target.
- Preferimos imágenes sacadas del juego a capturas de visualizadores de modelos.
- ¡Mientras más calidad mejor!
- Asegurate de leer las sugerencias y trucos si no lo has hecho antes.
El Cliente Wowhead es una pequeña aplicación que usamos para mantener nuestra base de datos actualizada, ¡y darte algunas funcionalidades extras en la web!
Sirve para 2 motivos principales:
- Mantiene un addon de WoW llamado el Wowhead Looter, que recoge los datos, ¡mientras juegas al juego!
- ¡Sube los datos recogidos a Wowhead para mantener la base de datos actualizada!
¡También puedes usar para hacer un seguimiento de tus misiones completadas, recetas, monturas, mascotas y títulos!
Así que, ¿a qué esperas? Descarga el cliente y comienza.