|Capturas de pantalla|
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Rodar – Throughout the encounter, Deathwing tries to throw players from his back when he senses that they are all standing on the same side of his spine. During a roll, Deathwing throws off all players and other creatures not attached to his back.
The glancing strike from the Dragon Soul destroyed one of the large armor plates on Deathwing's back and loosened another three. Players must remove all of these plates to give Thrall a chance to get a clear shot.
- Tendones ardientes
Players expose Burning Tendons when they pry up one of Deathwing's armor plates. Destroying these fibrous strands is the key to removing an armor plate.
- Sellar brecha de armadura – After the players pry up an armor plate, the Burning Tendons rapidly pull the plate closed, protecting the tendons from further damage and preventing the plate from flying off.
Sistema inmunológico de Alamuerte
The creatures that comprise Deathwing's Immune System emerge from the holes left by torn off armor plates. Deathwing defends himself with increasing intensity as more plates are torn off.
- Zarcillos enredadores – These tendrils sprout from holes in Deathwing's back that aren't currently occupied by Corruption tentacles. The Tendrils grasp any player that wanders too close, reducing their movement speed by 35% and inflicting 2625 to 3375 Fire damage every 0.5 sec. until they move away. This effect prevents players from being thrown off Deathwing's back.
- Corrupción – These tentacles are dramatic physical manifestations of the Old God Corruption that runs rampant through Deathwing's body. They emerge first from the holes in his back left by armor plates, and they seal the wound completely, preventing any other creatures from emerging from it.
- Plasma ardiente – The Corruption coats the victim in the searing blood of Deathwing. The thick blood absorbs up to 200000 healing done to the target and causes the victim to cough up blood. The violent coughing periodically inflicts 7500 Physical damage every 10 sec.
- Agarre ígneo – The Corrupton grips victims with a whip-like cord of plasma, stunning them for up to 30 sec. and inflicting 45000 Fire damage every 3 sec. The corruption must channel to maintain this effect, and players may break the channel by inflicting significant damage to the tentacle. This effect prevents players from being thrown off Deathwing's back.
- Amalgama hórrida – These unstable creatures are a patchwork of Elementium Armor fragments and pieces of the former Dragon's body held together by his molten blood.
- Absorber sangre – The Amalgamation absorbs nearby Corrupted Blood residue. The Amalgamation grows more unstable with each Residue absorbed, increasing its damage by 10% and attack speed by 20%. At $105248U stacks it becomes superheated.
- Núcleo sobrecalentado – The core of the Amalgamation becomes critically unstable, causing it to inflict 9787 to 12712 Fire damage to all enemies every 3 sec. If the players destroy the Amalgamation in this state, then it will trigger a Nuclear Blast.
- Explosión nuclear – The superheated nucleus of the Amalgamation triggers a massive explosion, inflicting 350625 to 399375 Fire damage to targets within 8 yds. This powerful blast pries up one of Deathwing's Elementium plates if it is within range.
- Degradación – Destroyed Amalgamations degrade the maximum health of all enemy targets by 5%. This effect occurs regardless of the state of the nucleus and stacks up to 15 times.
- Corrupción de sangre: Muerte – Deathwing's corruption courses through your veins. This corruption takes hold if it is not removed quickly, infecting the player with the Blood of Deathwing. When dispelled this effect jumps to a new target and can mutate into Blood Corruption: Earth.
- Sangre de Alamuerte – The blood of Deathwing explodes violently from your veins, inflicting 787500 to 962500 Fire damage to you and several other players.
- Corrupción de sangre: Tierra – A shadow of Neltharion courses through your veins. This corruption takes hold if it is not removed quickly, infecting the player with the Blood of Neltharion. When dispelled this effect jumps to a new target and can mutate into Blood Corruption: Death.
- Sangre de Neltharion – The barest hint of a shadow of the former Earth-Warder suffuses your blood. Damage taken from all sources is reduced by 20%. This effect can stack up to $106213U times.
- Sangre corrupta – These living globs of Deathwing's blood appear fragile, but leave behind an indestructible residue when killed.
- Ráfaga – Corrupted Blood explodes when destroyed, inflicting 9500 to 10500 Physical damage to nearby enemies within 200 yards.
- Residuo – Destroying a Corrupted Blood leaves behind an indestructible residue. It slowly creeps toward the nearest hole in Deathwing's Back where it reconstitutes into a new Corrupted Blood.
- Preferimos imágenes sacadas del juego a capturas de visualizadores de modelos.
- ¡Mientras más calidad mejor!
- Asegurate de leer las sugerencias y trucos si no lo has hecho antes.
El Cliente Wowhead es una pequeña aplicación que usamos para mantener nuestra base de datos actualizada, ¡y darte algunas funcionalidades extras en la web!
Sirve para 2 motivos principales:
- Mantiene un addon de WoW llamado el Wowhead Looter, que recoge los datos, ¡mientras juegas al juego!
- ¡Sube los datos recogidos a Wowhead para mantener la base de datos actualizada!
¡También puedes usar para hacer un seguimiento de tus misiones completadas, recetas, monturas, mascotas y títulos!
Así que, ¿a qué esperas? Descarga el cliente y comienza.