La Herramienta de Información y la Guía de Mazmorras muestran los valores para una sola versión del encuentro. Por favor verifica en la sección de "Efectos", en la pagina de hechizos, para poder ver todos los valores disponibles y todos los tamaños de bandas con sus diferentes tipos de dificultades.
- Overview – The Iron Maidens continuously gain Iron Fury, progressively unlocking new abilities.
Periodically, one of the Maidens moves to the Dreadnaught to bombard players with its cannon. A team of players must use loading chains to get to the deck of the boat, defeat the Deckhand stationed there, and sabotage the ammunition of the main cannon before it finishes [Warming Up].
When any one of the Maidens reaches 20% health, all three activate [Iron Will] for the remainder of the fight.
- Voluntad férrea – The Iron Maidens are bound together with Iron Will - whenever any of them is critically low on health, they will all rise to 100 Iron Fury. Every 20 seconds thereafter their damage dealt will increase by 1%.
- Almirante Gar'an
- Disparo férreo – Admiral Gar'an fires a shot from her rifle at a random player, inflicting 64750 to 75250 Physical damage.
- Fuego rápido – Admiral Gar'an readies her rifle and tracks a player, firing a barrage of high-explosive rounds. Each round inflicts 111000 to 129000 Fire damage to players within 5 yards of the impact location.
- Disparo penetrante – Gar'an lines up a Penetrating Shot at the vitals of her target, inflicting 500000 Physical damage to the target after 8 sec.
Players can move between her and her target, disrupting her aim and causing the damage inflicted to be split among all intercepting players and the target.
Gar'an gains this ability at 30 Iron Fury.
- Desplegar torreta – Gar'an deploys an automated Dominator Turret, which fires a series of blasts in a circular pattern.
Dominator Blasts inflict 35000 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 8 sec to any players they come into contact with. This effect stacks.
Gar'an gains this ability at 100 Iron Fury.
- Déspota Sorka
- Embate con espada – Dashes through a player within 45 yards, chaining to targets within 8 yards, as well as Sorka's primary target, inflicting 92500 to 107500 Physical damage to targeted players.
- Sombras convulsivas – Inflicts 20000 Shadow damage per stack every 2 sec. A stack is removed each time damage is dealt.
When dispelled, inflicts 40,000 Shadow damage per stack to the dispelled player.
Sorka gains this ability at 30 Iron Fury.
- Sombra persistente – When Convulsive Shadows deals damage, a pool of Lingering Shadow is created, applying Convulsive Shadows to players.
- Cacería oscura – Fixes her gaze on a player for 8 sec, after which she teleports to the player, inflicting 180000 Physical damage.
Sorka gains this ability at 100 Iron Fury.
- Marak la Ensangrentada
- Ritual de sangre – Targets a player within 45 yards, inflicting 92500 to 107500 Shadow damage to all players in a cone in front of Marak.
- Buscacorazones empapado de sangre – Bounces between 3 marked targets for up to 400000 Physical damage. Damage decreases the farther the axe travels between each target.
Marak gains this ability at 30 Iron Fury.
- Orbe de sangre volátil – Spawns a Volatile Blood Orb at the location of players hit by Bloodsoaked Heartseeker, periodically casting Volatile Bloodbath.
- Baño de sangre volátil – A Volatile Blood Orb erupts in a bath of corrupted blood magic, inflicting up to 27750 to 32250 Shadow damage to all players on the dock. Players further from the Volatile Blood Orb take less damage.
- Golpes sanguinos – Marak the Blooded's melee attacks become so powerful as to corrupt the life essence of her target, causing their blood to erupt, duplicating a portion of damage dealt to her primary target to all players as Shadow damage.
Marak gains this ability at 100 Iron Fury.
When one of the Maidens mans the Dreadnaught's main gun, a group of players must use the loading chains to travel to the Dreadnaught and defeat that Maiden's deckhand before the Maiden completes the warmup sequence of the main gun.
While the gun is warming up, the main cannon will barrage the docks with bombs, which players who remain on the docks must avoid.
- Bombardment Pattern
One of the Maidens fires a barrage of bombs with the main cannon of the ship towards the dock.
After the initial barrage, the main cannon fires a much larger burst of bombs towards the dock.
- Blackrock Deckhand
- Uktar, Deckhand of Admiral Gar'an – Defeating Uktar will reveal the Dreadnaught Cannon's ammunition reserves.
- Explosión de metralla – Fires a blast of grapeshot at a player, inflicting 69375 to 80625 Fire damage to players within a cone.
- Médico de batalla Rogg
- Barrera terránea – Rogg envelops an ally with an Earthen Barrier, absorbing 323750 to 376250 damage.
- Tierra protectora – Rogg creates a pool of Protective Earth. Any of his allies who enter the pool gain Earthen Barrier.
- Cadena de relámpagos – Inflicts 60125 to 69875 Nature damage to a player, jumping to any nearby players.
- Shattered Hand Deckhand
- Gorak, Deckhand of Enforcer Sorka – Defeating Gorak will reveal the Dreadnaught Cannon's ammunition reserves.
- Lanzamiento mortal – Throws a poisoned knife towards a target, inflicting 203500 to 236500 Physical damage and reducing movement speed by 80% for 5 sec to the closest player in their direction.
- Pedir refuerzos – Gorak calls for reinforcements, summoning an Iron Evsicerator from the hold of the Dreadnaught.
- Eviscerador de la Horda de Hierro
- Fijar – Iron Eviscerators fixate their attention on a random target, and will only attack their fixated target.
- Presteza – As long as they are left alive, Iron Eviscerators gain Swiftness, allowing them to move 10% faster and increasing their haste by 10% per stack.
- Exponer armadura – The Eviscerator inflicts a blow to a critical section of a player's armor, inflicting 60125 to 69875 Physical damage and increasing Physical damage taken by 10% for 3 min.
- Bleeding Hollow Deckhand
- Uk'urogg, Deckhand of Marak the Blooded – Defeating Uk'urogg will reveal the Dreadnaught Cannon's ammunition reserves.
- Aura de Corrupción de sangre – Uk'urogg has been twisted by Marak's dark blood magic, such that he radiates foul energy.
This energy causes all players on the Dreadnaught while he is alive to periodically create pools of Corrupted Blood underneath them.
- Sangre corrupta – A pool of corrupted blood lingers on the ground, inflicting 120000 Shadow damage every 2 sec to any players who stand in it.
- En general, las capturas de pantalla que contienen elementos de IU se rechazan de inmediato, al igual que las capturas provenientes del visor de modelos o de la pantalla de selección de personajes.
- ¡Mientras más calidad mejor!
- Revisa nuestra Pauta para capturas de pantalla antes de enviarla.
El Cliente Wowhead es una pequeña aplicación que usamos para mantener nuestra base de datos actualizada, ¡y darte algunas funcionalidades extras en la web!
Sirve para 2 motivos principales:
- Mantiene un addon de WoW llamado el Wowhead Looter, que recoge los datos, ¡mientras juegas al juego!
- ¡Sube los datos recogidos a Wowhead para mantener la base de datos actualizada!
¡También puedes usar para hacer un seguimiento de tus misiones completadas, recetas, monturas, mascotas y títulos!
Así que, ¿a qué esperas? Descarga el cliente y comienza.