's healing should now correctly modified by effects that affect healing (Battle Fatigue, Mortal Strike, Dampening).
QuestsRaids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
Intervenir no longer removes movement-impairing effects on use. The talent will continue to remove movement-impairing effects.
- Improved checks on pathing for Intervenir and to address situations where Guerreros may wind up under the terrain.
- Cross-Realm raid browser now has new categories for Mists of Pandaria World Bosses (Celestials and Ordos) and Flexible raid difficulty for Asedio de Orgrimmar.
The cross-realm raid browser is accessed through the 'Social Pane' (bound to the O key by default) and look for the 'Raid' tab on the bottom right.
- From there you can set the character as looking to join a raid or browse players that are forming up for a raid.
- For more information on this change, please see the thread titled Cross-Realm Raid Browser on the PTR Discussion forum.
Players are now able to place raid markers in the world even while dead. Asedio de Orgrimmar Galakras
Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Resolved a situation that may cause demolition NPCs to stop opening the door to one of the towers.
- Resolved an issue where players may fail to gain Hisek el Guardaenjambres's special ability if they were in the middle of casting a spell while interacting with his corpse.
Mando de volador de carreras triturador
- Players are now able to mail account-bound items to other characters that reside on a different realm on the same account. To send cross-realm mail: enter the character's name, followed by a hyphen "-", followed by the realm name. Note that cross-realm mail can only send account-bound items, not other items or gold.
Additional information and testing discussion for this cross-realm mail can be found in this thread on the PTR Discussion forum.
s should now be able to damage each other while in a sanctuary area. Minizepelín
s should now be able to damage each other while in a sanctuary area.UI
- The Customer Support button has moved. Customer support can now be reached in-game by selecting Help option through the Game Menu (Game Menu is bound to the Escape key by default).
- Resolved an issue that caused players to not receive credit towards the Drop It! and Drop It Now! achievements.