Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 11, 2020 Achievements
- Players that die during the Stone Legion Generals encounter in Castillo de Nathria will now properly earn the Aliméntame, Seymour! achievement with the rest of their raid.
Caballero de la Muerte Blood Demon Hunter
- Tank Specializations
Threat generation for all Tanks increased by 10%.
All damage abilities increased by 5%.
All damage abilities increased by 5%.
All healing abilities reduced by 4%.
- Lluvia de sanación reduced by an additional 10%.
Golpe mortal damage increased by 20%. Damage reduced by an equivalent amount in PvP.
- Embate (Rank 3) now increases Embate's damage by 50% (was 25%).
- All damage abilities increased by 5%.
Captured Forgehands should be more reliable during the quest "Stewards of a Feather."
- Fixed an issue where Sika could despawn during the Kyrian Covenant Campaign chapter "Phaestus, Genesis of Aeons."
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where if players disconnected while attempting to enter the Ember Court scenario, they would be unable to re-enter for the week.
Dungeons and Raids
- NPCs who comment on your choice of covenant will now do so less frequently.
- Resolved an issue where Sanngror el Torturador would sometimes become stuck.
Sun King's Salvation
- Castillo de Nathria
Fixed a bug that caused additional loot to unintentionally drop from bosses on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Resolved an issue that prevented many of the non-boss NPCs in Castillo de Nathria from scaling their health and damage as raid size increased. Non-boss NPCs base health before scaling has been reduced by 10%.
- Altimor el Cazador
Resolved an issue where players may not be able to enter Altimor el Cazador's area after completing the Artificiero Xy'Mox or Sun King's Salvation encounters.
- Increased the healing done by Infuser's Boon to 200% per stack on Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 50%).
- Reduced the max stack count of Infuser's Boon to 5 on Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 10).
- Desbordamiento de esencia now heals Kael'thas Caminante del Sol for 1.5% of his maximum health on Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 1%).
- Piedremoto's ground visual effect has been updated to be more noticeable.
- Screen effect for players standing in Piedremoto has been changed.
- Occurrences of Falling Rubble over the duration of the encounter reduced by 25% on all difficulties.
- The number of players affected by Enlace de cadenas has been lowered and no longer scales with the number of pillars destroyed on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Puñolodo's health reduced by 12% on Normal difficulty.
Items and RewardsQuests
- Brujo's Corruption will no longer be removed from enemies when using the teleporters.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Players who are unable to complete “La ofrenda más dulce” due to a Puriana madura already showing up in the tribute tray should abandon the quest and then talk to Elios to restart it.
Anima Powers Misiones del mundo
- Resolved an issue where enemies afflicted with the Blinding Smoke Capsule debuff would engage in combat with the player if they got too close but not attack them.
- Minions of Torghast should be less likely to hit players with volley type abilities that they are not in combat with.
Eye of Skoldus and Fracturing Forces no longer spawn assassins on boss floors.
- Aliento de Corazongélido health bonus per stack lowered to 3% maximum health (was 5%).
WoW Companion App
- Demonology Warlocks and Beast Mastery Hunters will now receive kyrian aid during the Bastion World Quest "Air Supremacy."
- Fixed issue where some players on iPhone 11 and 12 could not access Guilds & Communities.
- Various bug fixes and improvements on iOS. All users will need to reset their settings.