Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 17, 2020 Achievements
- Fixed an issue where Grupo de caza credit was not earned after the Cazar scenario was completed.
Poder cambiante's (Night Fae Ability) visual effects now appear much smaller for friendly players.
- Robo de ideas (PvP Talent) no longer plays a misleading error sound when trying to cast the stolen spell.
- Ascensión divina (PvP Talent) is now considered a Holy spell.
Oscuridad desatada (Talent) will no longer display on raid frames.
Corrected an issue where some raid encounter abilities were incorrectly triggering the bonus mana restoration of Escudo de agua.
Fixed an issue where some players who swapped to the Kyriano covenant would be unable to interact with Haephus for the quest "It's All Coming Together."
- Players who have left the Curia kyriana should no longer be able to loot Path of Ascension crafting materials.
Dungeons and Raids Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Glenzu will be more careful to make his Glenzu Original only available to the person that paid him for it during the quest "Ember Court: Mortal Reminders."
Nieblas de Tirna Scithe
- Level 10 Keystone end-of-run chest items have returned back to item level 203.
- Fixed an issue where the Bursting Affix was not inflicting an appropriate amount of damage for Shadowlands Mythic dungeons.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Storming Affix to inflict more damage than intended.
- Teatro del Dolor
Xav the Unfallen
Resolved an issue that prevented players targeted by Blood and Gloria from landing in the dueling arena.
- Mistveil Nightblossom now casts Mordedura triple less often and its poison duration has been lowered.
- Margrave Stradama
Colisión de peste tentacles now hit a wider area, and their placement has been adjusted accordingly.
Items and RewardsQuests
- Abominacións will now only cast Ablandar and Mutilate on their current target.
Ablandar now increases Physical damage taken by 12% per stack (was 15%).
- Mutilar damage reduced by 15%.
The point of interest indicator for “Kivarr's Den” should now be easier to see on the map.
Batalla for Azeroth
- The point of interest indicators for “Vuelo y duelo” should now be easier to see on the map.
Las Fauces: Mirada del Carcelero
- The quests "An Unwelcome Advisor" and "Return of the Black Prince" should now be automatically provided to eligible players in Puerto de Boralus and Zuldazar.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Misións with a weekly reset in Las Fauces no longer erroneously claim to be daily quests in the quest log and are now displayed with a yellow quest icon.
- For all classes, major cooldowns will now reset when you transition to a new floor.
Developers' note: This functionality should mirror the way cooldowns reset at the end of a raid encounter, or when starting a Piedra angular mítica dungeon, affecting most abilities with a cooldown of 3 minutes or longer.
Health and damage of all creatures in Torghast reduced by 6% at Layer 1, increasing to 26% at Layer 8.
- Developers' note: The net effect should be that Layer 8 is now roughly as difficult as Layer 6 was prior to this change, with other Layers' difficulty is reduced proportionally.
Health of all creatures reduced for players in groups by up to 25%.
Damage of all creatures reduced for 4- and 5-player groups by up to 20%. El Carcelero
's Directive in the La Parte Alta
now increases health by 10% (was 50%).
Some friendly NPCs in Torghast can no longer be found using /target or similar macros. Anima Powers Bosses Enemies Tormentos
- Fracturing Forces and Eye of Skoldus now begin their timer when you leave combat.
- Fracturing Forces and Eye of Skoldus enemies have had their health and damage reduced by 50%.
- Fracturing Forces and Eye of Skoldus now increase assassin health by 5% per stack (was 10%).
- Wielders of the Corrupted Ashbringer will once again hear the whispers of Alexandros Mograine...