Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes January 14, 2021 Classes Monk Paladín
Sacerdote Guerrero Covenants Necroseñor
Guardián de la reina olvidada's (PvP Talent) immunity effect can now correctly be dispelled by effects such as Warrior's Shattering Throw, and Priest's Mass Dispel.
- Cálculo de hogar (Emeni Soulbind) can no longer be used by Mind Controlled targets.
Dungeons and Raids Cavernas Sanguinas
- Fixed an issue where the speed boost from Tácticas de la Cacería Salvaje (Korayn Soulbind) didn't occur when triggered by damage over time and heal over time abilities.
Agujas de Ascensión
- Fixed an issue where the Fuerza lóbrega weapon enchant could unintentionally engage enemies from the floor above.
Fixed an issue that prevented her from using abilities until she ascends into the air when engaged in combat after a wipe.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where Zolramus Necromancer's summoned minions could not be defeated if they were at a distance from the necromancer upon its death.
- Reduced the area of effect of Zolramus Sorcerer's Shadow Well to match its visual.
The Sinful Gladiator's Vestment (Elite version) transmogrification set now contains the correct cloak.Professions
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where Flor de viuda was granting slightly less herbs per pick than other herbs.
- Greatly increased the attack damage of summoned Beasts of Prodigum for characters with intellect specializations.
- Vendedors in Torghast now offer anima powers for your Beast of Prodigum if a Beast is present.