Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 4, 2020 Raza aliadas
ClassesCreatures and NPCs
- Bloodthirsty Vulpera no longer get lost on the return home to their camps after leaving the Arena.
Dungeons and RaidsItems and RewardsProfessionsQuests Campaña de la curia
- Valfir el Inflexible has bolstered his defense, making oncoming attacks much less effective. Players that wish to take down the beast will first need to send anima to this location to unlock the key to Valfir's demise.
- Valfir el Inflexible will no longer wander quite so far from his spawn.
Oribos, the Eternal City Bastión
- Players will now be able to complete the Ember Court unlock questline even while the World Quest "Tea Tales" is active. Affected players should seek out Moche in the Ember Ward to accept the quest "Formal Refreshments" to continue.
Ardenweald Las Fauces: Mirada del Carcelero
- Players who pass through Oribos, the Eternal City, and have an extra Flauta kyriana rota in their bags that they cannot get rid of, should be taken care of thanks to an undisclosed Broker contact in the area.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned Warrior
- Daily and weekly quests within the Maw can no longer be held beyond the day or week in which they were picked up by the player.
Misiones del mundo
- Anima Powers
New Anima Power: Notched Axe Head (Poco común) – Gain the Victorious effect every 20 seconds, allowing the use of (or Victoria inminente, when talented).
- New Anima Power: Tarnished Medallion (Uncommon) – Ira rabiosa restores 5% health instantly, and every 3 seconds.
- Nasho is now less distracted when rushing into the Forgotten Forge to stop Especialista Entra during the world quest “Forged in Secreto.”
- The teapot for “Historias a la hora del té: Troche and Moche” is now easier to see.
- Fixed an issue during the Bastion World Quest "Centurions, Assemble!" where the Mecánico administrador ability would fail to heal the player's chosen centurion.
- Players should no longer be able to get into a state where they are unable to pick up dredgers in the "Dirty Job: Wood Work" and "Dirty Job: Demolition Detail" world quests.
- Pets will now automatically attack hostile enemies and players when set to Aggressive stance.
- Addressed an issue where Fragmento necrótico dañados do not take damage from defeating Shadows of Doom.
- Entering Naxxramas now places you on the lower platform, while the teleport to Sapphiron's Lair is triggered on the upper platform, allowing you to zone in and explore the 4 wings.
Developers' note: The behavior of immediately teleporting players to Sapphiron's Lair upon re-entry to the raid following the defeat of the 4 wing-bosses, IS authentic, but we felt the inability to return and collect Runa congeladas that had been missed was punishing enough to warrant a change here. In keeping with the theme, however, there is still no escape from Frostwyrm Lair short of using your Piedra de hogar or teleporting. Naxxramas is, among other things, a prison, from which the damned find escape difficult.