BlizardNew FeaturesThe Broken Shore
Return to the front lines of the Burning Legion’s invasion in this new Scenario. Complete it to unlock a new questing hub with World Quests that make up a new Emissary and faction: Legionfall.Join in a new region-wide, cross-faction effort to construct buildings to fight against the Legion’s stronghold.New Dungeon: The Catedral de la Noche Eterna
The upper chambers of the Tomb of Sargeras were once a place of worship to Elune. Since the Legion's invasion, fel minions have desecrated this holy place, twisting it into their own image. Now, this site will host a battle that could turn the tide of the invasion. While the Armies of Legionfall engage the fel army directly, a small group of heroes infiltrates the upper reaches of the cathedral in a desperate hope to return the Aegis of Aggramar to its resting place. Inside this new dungeon, you’ll face:
- Agronox - This ancient served the night elves priestesses of the Temple of Elune, tending the beautiful Hanging Gardens. But after the malevolence of the Legion infected the Cathedral, the guardian absorbed fel energy through his roots. Now the twisted Agronox spreads corruption throughout the sanctuary he once protected, believing he has finally achieved his ideal state.
- Tollinador el Desdeñoso - Smashspite's detestable brother, Thrashbite has been dispatched to wipe out the mortals entering the cathedral's grand library. The dimwitted mo'arg lacks any respect for knowledge or learning, feeling petty satisfaction as he crashes through ancient artifacts and tramples priceless tomes.
- Domatrax - With the Aegis of Aggramar socketed back into its cradle, Domatrax leads an onslaught of demons to destroy the relic.
- Mephistroth - With the forces of Azeroth pushing against his front line, Mephistroth has fallen back to the Cathedral of Eternal Night, where he will employ all his cunning to ensure the heroes fail in securing the Aegis of Agrammar.
Every class continues its campaign to unify in the war effort. Your Class Hall is the base from which you will embark on a new quest chain, find a new potential Follower, and discover new class-specific World Quests. All new epic class mounts are now available. Complete the new class mount quests to obtain yours.Demon Assaults
The Burning Legion is assaulting Azeroth with renewed determination. Look for Broken Isles zones to come under attack, fight to drive the Legion back, and defend the lands of your new allies.Pet Battle Dungeon
Something nefarious is going on in the world of pet battles, and it’s up to you to look into it. If you have at least one level 25 battle pet, speak to Breanni in Dalaran to get directions to this new scenario.PvP Brawls
A series of new twists on popular player-versus-player activities are on the way. Starting with “Southshore vs. Tarren Mill," “Gravity Lapse," and “Warsong Scramble”, PvP Brawls offer a variety of mode, rules, and scenic changes to the usual Battleground gameplay. Look for the Brawl
option in the Group Finder (default hotkey: i) Player vs. Player tab, under the Casual
selection.Updated FeaturesTransmogrification Sets
A new ‘Sets’ tab in the Appearances UI is where you’ll find this new way of tracking item sets from previous Raids, PvP Seasons, and more.Flying in the Broken Isles
Take your final steps to complete the Abrecaminos de las Islas Abruptas, 2.ª parte
achievement to unlock flying in the Broken Isles.Class Combat Updates
The launch of Legion included many updates to class animations, sounds, and spell effects. These will continue in Patch 7.2 with updates to Hunters, Death Knights, and Balance Druids. More are on the way!Legion Reputation Updates
Reputation earned beyond Exalted will now contribute towards earning additional rewards from Broken Isles faction emissaries.New World Quests
In addition to the new Legionfall and class-specific World Quests, a number of new and interesting World Quests are now offered by NPCs across the Broken Isles.Tab Targeting
In Patch 7.2, tab targeting should feel more natural. While in combat, you will no longer be able to accidentally tab to a target that is out of combat with you. Furthermore, you’re no longer able to tab to a target that neither your character nor your camera can see. This is very much a work-in-progress, and your feedback is greatly appreciated.Professions
- The Obliterum Forge should now always be available to players, and requires no questline.
- All item level 815 crafted end-game gear will now be crafted at item level 835.
- All existing items between item levels 815-830 will retain their existing item level. The first application of Obliterum will bring them up to 840, and the Obliterum cap has been increased to iLvl 875.
- Some World Quests that are related to Professions now reward 1 skill point in their associated Profession.
You can now get Artifact Power from Archaeology.
- New Elite digsites have been discovered in the Broken Isles.
- All enemies summoned by Archaeology can now be killed by multiple nearby players.
- Nomi now provides Ingredientes preparados as part of his work orders, which can be combined to create up to 10 servings of a random recipe known by the player.
- You can now assign a specialization to an equipment set in the Equipment Manager.
- An “Open All” button has been added to the mailbox.
- You can now preview an ensemble set by CTRL-clicking it.
Spells that haven’t been moved to an action bar are highlighted in the spellbook.
- Mousing over a spell highlights it on your action bar, making it easier to locate.
- Pet spells can now be dragged onto the player action bar.
- Auto Accept: A setting has been added to allow friends and guild members to instantly join your queues without a confirmation. This setting is located in Interface Options; Social.
- Group tooltips now show the available roles and if auto accept is enabled.
- Right click a Quick Join group to whisper a member of that group.
Entereza mental (Artifact Trait) shield cannot exceed damage absorbed of 4% of player total health (was 8%), and now correctly calculates healing from Toque vampírico.
Ímpetu asesino now causes Vendetta to grant 60 energy, plus an additional 60 energy over 2 seconds.
Refreshing Segar almas will no longer overwrite the current buff’s duration with a new one. The new duration will now be added to the existing duration, up to a maximum duration of 60 seconds.
- Segar almas now has a 5 second cooldown.
Developers’ note: Previously, casting Reap Souls at 5 stacks (which would grant 25 seconds of the buff) with 20 seconds currently left on the buff would just overwrite your old 20 second buff with a 25 second buff. Now, in this case it will increase the buff duration to 45 seconds.
- Charge (and Intercept) now deals damage on arrival, and its snare begins after you hit your target.
- Enemies’ damage and health have been increased for all Heroic and Mythic dungeons, and the item levels of gear found in Legion Dungeons has been increased.
- All Random Heroic dungeons now requires 825 item level to queue.
- Lower Karazhan and Upper Karazhan have been added to the Random Legion Heroic list in Dungeon Finder.
- The Arcway and Court of Stars have been added to the Random Legion Heroic list in Dungeon Finder.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Added 60 seconds to the Black Rook Hold timer.
- Killing Gaviota de calas should now add Enemy Forces credit.
- New Affix: Detonante (level 4)
When slain, non-boss enemies explode, causing all players to suffer 10% of their maximum health in damage over 4 seconds. This effect stacks.
New Affix: Explosiva
- Creatures have a chance to summon an Explosive Orb at a nearby location that will explode, inflicting damage of 50% of the player’s maximum health.
New Affix: Sísmica
- Periodically, players will Quake, inflicting damage of 20% of the player’s maximum health and interrupting spell casts of themselves and nearby allies.
New Affix: Dolorosa
- While below 90% health, players are afflicted with Grievous Wound.
The Overflowing affix has been removed.
affix range has been reduced to 30 yards (was 45 yards).
- Developers’ notes: The intent of this change is to allow players more opportunities for crowd control.
- Herida necrótica will now expire after leaving combat. Duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 10 seconds).
Developers’ notes: This should eliminate the situation where players were waiting for Necrotic to fall off after killing enemies, and it should give tanks more opportunities for resets while in combat.
threat reduction has been lowered to 75% (was 80%). Reforzada
damage bonus lowered to 30% (was 40%). Tiránica
damage bonus lowered to 15% (was 20%). Sanguina
radius increased to 8 yards.
Mythic Keystones can now direct you to Lower Karazhan, Upper Karazhan, and the Cathedral of Eternal Night.
Artifact Power rewards for Mythic Keystone dungeons have been adjusted:
- Longer dungeons, such as Halls of Valor, now award a proportionately higher amount of Artifact Power.
- Shorter dungeons, such as Maw of Souls, now award a proportionately lower amount of Artifact Power.
- Artifact Power bonuses have been added to your weekly chest rewards. These increase based on the highest level Mythic Keystone you completed.
Player versus Player
- Set tokens for all raids from Serpentshrine to Siege of Orgrimmar have been updated to provide loot for your spec on right-click, in the same manner as newer raid set tokens. The vendor functionality of these items has not been changed.
- Players now deal 40% less damage to other players.
- Players now have 25% less Stamina in PvP instances.
- Players now have 20% more Agility, Intellect, and Strength in PvP instances.
- The honor requirements for leveling through the honor system have been reduced.
The amount of honor required to advance from 1 to 50 at Prestige 0 has been reduced by 50%.
In instanced PvP (arenas, battlegrounds, and Ashran), Artifacts now grant a minimum Stamina increase to all players. This minimum is equivalent to the purchase of 36 points, one of which is the trait which grants 10% Stamina.Quests
- Broken Isles World Quest rewards now scale to item level 860 (was item level 845).
We’ll outline more changes and additions to the World of Warcraft Patch 7.2 PTR in the coming weeks.