A few notes to clarify things:
- Justice Point gear refers to ilvl 359s that were formerly purchasable in capital cities with Valor Points until 4.2. We're not covering the ilvl 346 loot in this guide. The same Justice Point vendors are around; they sell both ilvl 346s for their old price, and ilvl 359s for their same price (just as JP not VP).
- Valor Point gear refers to ilvl 378s, not the current crop of ilvl 359s. The new ilvl 378s are sold by the Valor Point vendors in capital cities.
- Vengadores de Hyjal is a faction that only awards reputation from Firelands mobs--no extra quests tied to the Molten Front. You can get roughly 3000 rep per trash clear. However, you can participate in the Firelands Invasion taking place in the Molten Front, where, after many days of daily quests, you can access vendors that sell epics--quite similar to a reputation grind. You can read more about the quests here.
- With regard to tier 12 tokens, we have a better idea where they drop now! Guide edited accordingly.
- Piedra de fuego cristalizada drops from hard-mode bosses. They are used to upgrade Valor Point gear and BoEs. You cannot, for example, loot an item from regular-mode Ragnaros, obtain a Piedra de fuego cristalizada from hard-mode Beth'tilac, and then purchase a hard-mode Ragnaros epic. Update: you upgrade an ilvl 378 BoE by purchasing it from a vendor with a Firestone; but you 'use' the Firestone on an ilvl 378 VP item to upgrade it instead.
- New: It's confirmed that the new epic recipes to craft boots and gloves drop from trash in the Firelands. Several guilds have already seen multiple patterns and BoEs--so this seems fairly accessible.
- You can check out the looks of tier armor here and all the Fireland bosses' loot tables and strategies here.