New Arena: The Tiger's Peak
- Please note: During the 5.3 PTR, not all the content listed may be available for testing, or may only be available during a limited testing window. Keep an eye on our PTR Discussion forum for details.
- New Battleground: Deepwind Gorge
In the new Battleground situated in the Valley of the Four Winds, the Alliance and Horde continue their war for Pandaria’s precious resources. While the two factions battle for control over mines, they must also protect their own resources from being stolen and turned against them!
New Scenario: Battle on the High Seas
- Gladiator hopefuls have a new location to test their mettle amidst the Kun-Lai mountain tops, in the training grounds of the powerful Shado-Pan. Players must make use of the looming tiger statues and fenced platforms to gain an advantage that will bring victory and glory!
New Scenario: Blood in the Snow
- Help your faction fend off enemy forces in the midst of a battle for naval supremacy on the High Seas.
New Scenario: Dark Heart of Pandaria
- An agent of Zandalar has infiltrated Dun Morogh and rallied the Frostmane trolls. At Varian’s request, Moira will lead her personal guard against them once the king’s champions have stopped the magical storm protecting Shimmer Ridge.
New Scenario: The Secrets of Ragefire
- Goblin engineers have been excavating in the Valle de la Flor Eterna to find a mysterious artifact, but all they've found is trouble; you have been personally called upon by the Warchief to aid them in their hour of need.
- Infiltrate the Emberdeep Caverns and assist the Gob Squad in investigating a recent disappearance in Durotar.
- A heroic difficulty for Scenarios have been added and are designed to provide challenging content for small groups of well-seasoned adventurers. Completing a Heroic Scenario awards Valor points, and a chance to obtain Raid Finder quality items.
- Heroic scenarios require a pre-made group to join.
- Heroic scenarios offer bonus objectives that will reward additional valor if completed.
An option to run a random heroic scenario has been added as a drop-down in the scenario tab in Dungeon Finder.
Players can complete a normal or heroic scenario for bonus valor each day, but not both.
Six heroic scenarios will be available in patch 5.3. Four are new and two are upgrades of existing normal scenarios. Quest Campaign: Escalation
- The Darkspear Trolls are in open rebellion against the Warchief! Aid your faction in preparing to rout Garrosh Hellscream from Orgrimmar
Alliance heroes will scout Orgrimmar's outskirts and engage in SI:7 espionage to weaken Garrosh’s power structure.
- Horde heroes will help Vol’jin’s insurgency survive a Kor’kron assault and advance towards the Horde capital.
Visit Lorewalker Cho at the Seat of Knowledge in the Valle de la Flor Eterna
to begin questing.
- Battlefield: Barrens
Put the stranglehold on Orgrimmar by undermining the Kor’kron supply chain in Northern Barrens.
Collect resources by killing Kor’kron loyalists and their supporters.
- Get a group together to kill Kor’kron leaders for bonus resources.
- Escort your faction’s caravans across the zone for even more additional resources.
The Darkspear Rebellion will reward your efforts to undermine the Warchief by helping you upgrade Latent Kor’kron Armor into useable gear.
Participate in the Escalation Quest Campaign to learn how to engage in the Barrens conflict. The Legendary Quest Continues
New Brawler’s Guild Bosses
- Journey with Wrathion to the four corners of Pandaria to speak with the August Celestials.
- Champions will have had to complete Wrathion’s earlier tasks (including “Heart of the Thunder King”) to continue.
- Test your might against two new tiers of bosses in the Brawl’gar Arena in Orgrimmar or Bizmo’s Brawl Pub in Stormwind.
- New VIP areas are now accessible for brawlers at or above rank 8.
- Bizmo has raised the floor in his arena to hide the bodies. Or... maybe to improve the sight lines. We’ll never know for sure.
- Special “Challenge Cards” can now drop from mobs or reward satchels, allowing you to summon and battle unique bosses.
Experience needed to increase from level 85 to level 90 has been reduced by 33%.
Caballero de la MuerteGeneralTalents
- Healing abilities and spells which automatically pick targets now follow consistent rules for targetting logic. Targets with lower % health will be preferred, and players are weighted more heavily than pets.
- The following summoned pets/totems will now chain cast their spells with no delay between casts, allowing them to cast their spells more frequently in the same amount of time.
Caballero de la Muerte: Gargoyle
- Druida: (Balance, Restoration), (Symbiosis)
- Mago: Reflejo exacto, Invocar elemental de agua
- Brujo: Doomguard, Terrorguard,
- Abrazo de Sanguino can now affect a maximum of 4 player targets. The number of non-player targets that can be affected remains unlimited.
- had its mana cost reduced to 5%, down from 10%.
- Symbiosis: had its cooldown increased to 90 seconds, up from 60 seconds.
- Tranquilidad now targets 12 raid members (up from 5) each time it heals when used in a 25-player instance. This change also applies to players using the Symbiosis version of Tranquilidad.
- is no longer on global cooldown and summons a single Treant. The Treant no longer has a control bar, immediately uses its special abilities on the Druid’s current target, and accumulates 1 charge every 20 seconds up to a maximum of 3 charges.
Restoration version of the Treant now casts Swiftmend on the Druid's target when summoned. This version of Swiftmend does not require or consume a heal-over-time effect on the target.
- Glyph of Solar Beam have been removed and replaced with Glyph of Omens.
- New Glyph: Glyph of Omens: While the Druid is not in a Solar or Lunar Eclipse, the following abilities will generate 10 Solar or Lunar Energy: Entangling Roots, Cyclone, Faerie Fire,
Solar Beam, Faerie Swarm, Mass Entanglement, Typhoon, Disorienting Roar, Ursol's Vortex, and Mighty Bash.
- Rayo solar is now more responsive when players enter and leave the beam's area-of-effect.
- Rugido salvaje now increases physical damage done by 40%, up from 30%.
- is now 33% stronger (2% per point instead of 1.5%).
- Corteza de hierro now has a cooldown of 60 seconds, down from 2 minutes.
- Alivio presto's area-of-effect component now heals injured allies within 10 yards, up from 8 yards.
- now heals all allies within 10 yards (up from 8 yards) for 100% more, and includes bonus healing from Rejuvenecimiento overhealing.
- Restoration PvP 4-piece set bonus now reduces the cooldown of Ironbark by 30 seconds (down from 90 seconds).
- Cazadors now have 50 pet stable slots, up from 20.
- Cooldown on crowd control abilities for several Hunter pet families have changed.
Basilisk pet family’s cooldown is now 2 minutes (up from 1 minute).
- Bat pet family’s cooldown is now 2 minutes (up from 1 minute).
- Crane pet family’s cooldown is now 2 minutes (up from 1 minute).
- Porcupine pet family’s cooldown is now 2 minutes (up from 1 minute).
- Shale Spider pet family’s cooldown is now 90 seconds (up from 45 seconds).
- Worm pet family’s Ataque de enterramiento has had its cooldown reduced to 14 seconds (down from 20 seconds).
now increases ranged attack power by 25%, up from 15%.
Revive Pet now has a cast time of 4 seconds, down from 6 seconds.
Scatter Shot now shares diminishing returns with Freezing Trap and Wyvern Sting.Talents
- Halcón de hierro now increases ranged attack power by 25%, up from 15%.
- Disparo vinculante is no longer a talent and learned by Marksmanship Hunters at level 30.
- Blink Strike has been renamed to Golpes de traslación. Golpes de traslación is a passive ability, increases the pet's Basic Attack damage by 50 %, can be used from 30 yards away, and causes the pet to instantly teleport behind their target.
- Intimidación is now a level-30 talent available to all Hunter specializations and no longer learned by Beast Mastery Hunters at level 20.
- now increases the damage of Multidisparo by 60%, up from 30%.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus has been redesigned. Using Arcane Shot now causes the Hunter's PvP Power to increase by 800 for 6 seconds.
- now absorbs damage from each attack made against the Mage equal to 15% of their spellpower (down from 20%).
- Caudal de encantador now allows the Mage to gain up to a maximum of 15% increase to spell damage, down from 30%, but the effect now lasts 25 seconds, up from 15 seconds.
- Bomba viva's periodic damage has been increased by 121%. Its explosion damage has been reduced by 78%, but now scales with additional periodic ticks added by haste, and hits all nearby targets (up from 3).
- had its energy cost reduced to 1%, down from 6%.
- now also removes horrify effects, and reduces the duration of horrify effects and fear, and is available to all Monk specializations (formerly only available for Brewmaster and Windwalker Monks).
- Golpe de mano de lanza now locks a spell school out for 4 seconds, down from 5 seconds.
- Anillo de paz had been redesigned. The ability forms an 8-yard sanctuary around a friendly target for 8 seconds, instantly disarming and silencing enemies within the area-of-effect for 3 seconds. Enemies that use abilities other than auto-attacks or cast spells on allies within the Anillo de paz will be disarmed and silenced for 3 seconds. Disarm and silence effects are subject to diminishing returns.
- Revival now has a healing cap of 15 raid members (up from 6) when used in a 25-player instance.
- had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 6%.
- Patada del sol naciente now causes all targets within 8 yards to take an increased 20% damage from the Monk's abilities, up from 10%.
- had its mana cost reduced to 5%, down from 22.3%.
- had its mana cost reduced to 5%, down from 22.3%.
- Maestría de aura can now be used while the Paladin is silenced.
- Glifo carbonizado now heals a nearby injured friendly target, excluding the Paladin, for 20% of damage dealt while Seal of Insight is active, down from 30%.
- now places an absorb shield for 10% of the amount healed, down from 12%.
- is now a stackable effect with a duration of 10 seconds, stacks up to 2 times, and causes the next Holy Shock to also heal other allies within 10 yards of the target for an amount equal to 75%/150% of the original healing done.
- now increases damage with two-handed melee weapons by 30%, up from 15%.
- Tier-14 Holy Paladin 4-piece set bonus now reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 second, down from 2 seconds.
- Palabra de poder: entereza had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4.4%.
- Disipación en masa no longer dispels magic effects that are normally undispellable. Cast time has been decreased to 0.5 seconds, down from 1.5 seconds for Discipline and Holy Priests.
- Al Vacío had its cooldown decreased to 5 minutes, down from 6 minutes for Discipline and Holy Priests. For Shadow Priests, cooldown has been increased to 10 minutes (), up from 6 minutes, and the spell is no longer usable while in Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds.
- Glifo carbonizado has been redesigned and no longer reduces cast time. The glyph now enables Mass Dispel to dispel magic effects that are normally undispellable.
- Glifo carbonizado no longer causes the additional 20% damage dealt by Punición to transfer into Expiación.
- Expiación now heals nearby friendly targets for 90% of the damage dealt, down from 100%.
- now reduces the cast or channel time of the next Priest spell by 15% after casting Palabra de poder: escudo (was 15% spell haste).
- Penitencia now deals 10% less damage, but healing done is increased by 10%.
- Himno divino now targets 12 raid members (up from 5) each time it heals when used in a 25-player instance.
- Abrazo vampírico now has a healing cap of 15 raid members (up from 6) when used in a 25-player instance.
- Fixed an issue where Glifo carbonizado's movement speed increase was not stacking correctly.
- Lanzamiento de shuriken now deals 100% more damage in the initial ranged attack, damage is no longer doubled when used on targets farther than 10 yards away, and energy cost has been increased to 40 energy, up from 20.
- now lasts 24 seconds, up from 18 seconds.
- Descubrir debilidad now bypasses 100% of armor against non-player targets, and bypasses 50% of armor when used against other players (was 70% armor bypass for all targets).
- New Glyph: Glyph of Lightning Shield causes Lightning Shield to reduce the amount of damage taken by 10%.
- Glyph of Unleashed Lightning has been removed and replaced with Glyph of Lightning Shield.
- Espíritu feral's summoned Spirit Wolves are now immune to root and snare effects.
- Latigazo de lava now deals 300% weapons damage, up from 250%.
- now converts 65% of the Shaman's attack power to spell power, up from 55%.
- Golpe de tormenta now deals 450% weapon damage, up from 375%.
- had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4%.
- Portal demoníaco cast time has been reduced to 4 seconds, down from 5 seconds, gains its first charge after 5 seconds (down from 13 seconds), and gains a new charge every 10 seconds (down from 15 seconds).
- Cauce de salud now causes the Soulburn portion of the spell to increase healing generated from Cauce de saludl by140% instead of instantly restoring 36% health.
- no longer activates from attacks made by pets.
- Glifo carbonizado has been redesigned. Glyph of Siphon Life now heals the Warlock for 0.5% of their maximum health when Corrupción or Immolate deal periodic damage.
- Poseer now refunds a when it is dispelled.
- no longer requires a to cast. Instead, the spell causes Immolate, Incinerate, Conflagrate, and Curse spells to consume a when cast, and the effect remains active as long as the Warlock has at least 1 remaining.
- Warlock PvP 2-piece set bonus no longer reduces cooldown on Unending Resolve and have been replaced by the former 4-piece set bonus where the Warlock's Twilight Ward absorbs damage from all magical schools.
- Warlock PvP 4-piece set bonus now increases damage dealt by Agony, Corruption, Doom, Immolate, and Unstable Affliction by 10%.
- Vanguardia now decreases damage taken by 25%, up from 15%.
Muro de escudo
- no longer costs rage to use, instantly heals the Warrior for 5% of their total health, and healing an additional 5% over 5 seconds. Using the ability while Enraged doubles the healing effects to 10% of the Warrior's total health and an additional 10% over 5 seconds.
- Segundo aliento no longer generates rage when the Warrior is struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect.
Arms and Fury Warriors receive a passive ability that enables them to generate rage when struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect at level 56.
s cooldown has been reduced to 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes. Reflejo de hechizos
is no longer consumed by spells from player pets and guardians. Vigilancia
now resets the cooldown on Taunt in addition to its current effects.Arms
no longer causes Resilience to decrease damage to secondary targets incorrectly when the original target's damage has already been decreased by Resilience.Protection
- Bastión de defensa now reduces the cooldown of Shield Wall by 1 minute, down from a 3-minute reduction. For Protection Warriors, this results in no net change to Shield Wall's cooldown.
- Embate con escudo now receives a 50% bonus to attack damage from attack power (down from 100%) for Warriors below level 85.
- Centinela inquebrantable no longer increases the damage reduction of Vanguardia by 10%.
- Creatures that are outdoors in the world and are Level-90 and above now have a chance to drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
- Rare spawns in Pandaria (except Zandalari Warscouts, and Zandalari Warbringers) and bosses in Battlefield: Barrens will now always drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
Montón de desechos lustrosos now has a chance to contain a Huevo primigenio, and a number of Hueso de dinosaurio gigante.
- Spitfire Beam no longer increases in damage with each jump, deals a flat 200,000 damage(up from 150,000 damage), and jumps to 99 targets (up from 20 targets).
Pet Battle Duels are now available in all dungeons and raids. Enjoy!
Pet Battles in the wild and duels are now viewable by other players in the world.
Hit Chance is now displayed for all abilities.
Abilities no longer have a base chance to miss or be dodged by opposing pets of the same level.
Reduced the chance to miss when fighting higher-level opponents from 5% per level to 2% per level.
A series of new achievements and rewards have been added for max-level matchmaking PvP pet battles
Wins for max-level, matchmaking PvP pet battles can now be tracked in statistics.
Battle pets' recent ability loadouts will now be saved when pets are swapped in and out of battle slots.
Pandaren Spirit Pet Supplies now has a chance to drop a family specific rare Battle-Stone.
Species specific Flawless Battle-Stones are now Bind to Battle.net account. Garra negra
now deals 20% less damage. Frío virulento
had now deals 100% more damage. Corrosión
now deals 5 damage-per-round, up from 2, and increases damage taken by 2, down from 5. Contrahechizo
now deals 10 damage in addition to the ability's previous effects. Congelación profunda
now has a 10% reduced chance to hit.
Fury of 1,000 Fists now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. Gancho
now has a 3-round cooldown. Cabezazo
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. Grupo de caza
now has an increased cooldown of 4 rounds, up from 3 rounds. Empalar
now has a cooldown of 3 rounds, down from 5 rounds, deals 17% less damage, and no longer deals damage as a percentage of the target’s health. The ability now deals a flat amount of bonus damage instead. Mirada interruptora
now deals 50% more damage. Sacudida interruptora
now has a 4-round cooldown, down from 5 rounds. Patada
now deals 50% more damage. Campo de minas
now has a 5-round cooldown, and lasts for 9 rounds, down from 10 rounds. Barrizal
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. Golpe depredador
no longer deal damage as a percentage of the target’s health. The ability now deals a flat amount of bonus damage instead. Arenas movedizas
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. Ataque temerario
now has a 1-round cooldown. Ruptura
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. Choque y terror
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. Carga de alma
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds.
Fixed an issue where pet abilities that had a chance to stun were not working correctly.Battle PetsBattle Pet Quests
- A new achievement and reward has been added for characters that complete every Pet Battle daily quest in a single day.
- Protection for bad luck streaks have been added to Battle-Stones from pet supplies bags and wild battles. Each bag or battle that does not provide a stone has a progressively better chance to award a stone to the player.
- Las bestias de las fábulas daily quest has been broken into three separate chapters. Players can now choose to do any or all of the chapters each day. Rewards have been modified to include a new consumable that will boost battle pet XP for a limited time.
- All Pet Battle daily quests on Pandaria, Beasts of Fable and Spirit Tamer quests will now award experience, valor, and Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
- All Pet Battle quests will now award experience.
- Increased the difficulty of elite pets on the Beasts of Fable quest.
- A new weekly quest for max-level, matchmaking PvP pet battles has been added.
Raids, Dungeons, and ScenariosLoot Specialization
- Players can now choose to receive loot for a specialization that's different from their current class role. This feature could be accessed by right-clicking on the character portrait and selecting the option from the drop-down list. Loot specialization is available for bonus rolls, Raid Finder, and Pandarian quest rewards.
Please check out the blog: Patch 5.3 Adds Off-Spec Loot and Rewards for an in-depth explanation of how the Loot Specialization system will work.
Caverna Santuario Serpiente El Castillo de la Tempestad
- Bonus Roll
Protection for bad luck streaks have been added to bonus rolls. Each bonus roll that does not provide loot has a progressively better chance to award loot to the player.
- Reduced the number of Talismán inferior de buena fortuna needed for the Runas del destino mogu weekly quest to 50, down from 90.
Veranda de la Primavera Eterna Solio del Trueno Primordius Dungeons
- For the Gran astromante Solarian encounter, Nether Scryer's Domination spell now has a 2 second cast time, up from instant cast, and can be silenced.
- For the Atracador del Vacío encounter, the radius for Arcane Orb has been reduced to 15 yards, down from 20 yards.
- Completing the Challenge mode daily quest now awards a Heroic Cache of Treasures with a chance to contain an epic item!
- Minimum level requirement to enter and equip items found in the following dungeons via Dungeon Finder have been adjusted.
Puerta del Sol Poniente is now available in Normal difficulty, and accessible to level 89 characters.
- Grim Batol is now accessible at level 84, down from level 85.
- Ciudad Perdida de los Tol'vir is now accessible at level 84, down from level 85.
- Bancal del Magister is now accessible at level 68, down from level 70.
- El Mechanar is now accessible at level 68, down from level 70.
- Bloodlord Mandokir will no longer use Decapitate against his current target.
- Lorewalker Cho will allow heroes to take part in either faction's scenarios, so players can see what the other side has been up to.
- Cripta de los Reyes Olvidados
Fixed an issue where Ira incontrolada was improperly causing characters to drop out of stealth.
- A blog titled: PvP Gear in Patch 5.3 has additional information and reasoning behind the PvP changes in 5.3.
- All characters now have a base Resilience of 65%.
- Battle Fatigue now reduces the amount of healing and absorbs by 45%, up from 30%.
- PvP Power conversion ratio to obtain 1% damage at level 90 has been changed from 265 to 400.
- PvP Power bonus to healing are now based on class and specialization.
Healing specializations receives a 100% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- Damage specializations for Druids, Monks, Paladins, and Shamans receives a 70% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- All other specializations and classes (including tanking) receives a 40% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- Season 13 Tyrannical gear had their item levels increased to ilevel 496, up from ilevel 493. Weapons and shields/off-hand items remain unchanged at ilevel 498.
- Season 13 Tyrannical Elite gear had their item levels decreased to ilevel 496, down from ilevel 512.
- Resilience has been removed from most PvP gear.
Resilience gems and enchants will continue to be available and remain unchanged.
- 4-piece PvP set bonus for all Season 12 and 13 armor sets that granted 1000 Resilience now grants 1000 PvP Power instead.
PvP Power will remain exclusively on PvP gear.
The amount of PvP Power and Resilience on gems and Mystic Cogwheel have been reduced by 50%.
Tyrannical weapons no longer have a conquest-earned prerequisite to purchase them. Encantar arma: tiranía gloriosa
weapon enchantment now grants 600 PvP Power instead of 400 PvP Power and 200 Resilience.
New weapon enchantment: Encantar arma: Acero danzante sangriento
is functionally equivalent to Encantar arma: Acero danzante
, shares the same visual effect as Encantar arma: tiranía gloriosa
, costs a scroll of the base enchant, and requires a 2200 rating.
New weapon enchantment: Encantar arma: Espíritu de conquista
is functionally equivalent to Encantar arma: Espíritu de jade
, shares the same visual effect as Encantar arma: tiranía gloriosa
, costs a scroll of the base enchant, and requires a 2200 rating. Tabardo de Gladiador tiránico
and Tyrannical Gladiator’s Greatcloak are available as new prestige items at 2500 rating for 1000
Big Zokk Torquewrench has returned from their leave of absence.
Glorious Conquest Quartermasters (Acon Deathwielder, Ethan Natice) have returned after refitting their wares.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas now have an ilevel cap. All gear will be scaled down to ilevel 496.
- To facilitate a more balanced team composition, players now need to select a role when queuing up for a Battleground or Rated Battleground.
- Picking up the Alliance or Horde flag while in a Rated Battleground now increases damage taken by 50% for characters in a tanking specialization, and increases damage taken by 20% for characters in a non-tanking specialization
- Arena de Dalaran: Masons of Dalaran have been hard at work installing steps in the two remaining corners of the arena.
- Ojo de la Tormenta: The starting platforms have been lowered.
- Herbalists of low skill can now pick herbs in Pandaria for a small amount of usable material. The yield an herbalist will be able to harvest from each node is determined by skill level.
- Miners of low skill can now mine mineral deposits in Pandaria for a small amount of usable material. The yield a miner will be able to harvest from each node is determined by skill level.
- The Voidbinders are back in capital cities and shrines.
PvE Item Upgrades
Items upgradable by Valor now require 250 Valor to upgrade per 4 item levels, for a total of 500 Valor for 8 item levels per item. This is retroactive to all items that use Valor.
- Items upgradable by Justice now require 750 Justice to upgrade per 8 item levels, for a total of 750 Justice for 8 item levels per item. This is retroactive to all items that use Justice.
PvP Item Upgrades
- Malevolent Gladiator’s Conquest (Season 12) items that have upgrades available are still upgradable at their original costs.
- Dreadful Gladiator’s Honor (Season 12) items that have upgrades available are still upgradable at their original costs.
- No other PvP items are upgradable.
Players can now use items that are in the bank or Void Storage for transmogrification.
Reduced the amount of Justice, Honor, and Darkmoon Faire tickets needed to upgrade heirloom items by 60%.
Players starting on Cataclysm content can purchase level-80 gear from Iris Moonweaver in Hyjal and Erunak in Vashj'ir to more easily qualify for Blackrock Caverns and Abyssal Maw: Throne of Tides.
Two new purchasable items using Talismán ancestral de buena fortuna
have been added to the quartermasters on the Isla del Trueno
A new achievement and reward has been added for obtaining 200 mounts. (Desfile de monturas
Unclaimed Black Market Containers are now available on the Black Market Auction House. What's inside? It's a mystery! When opened, the container has a chance to contain any item that can be available on the BMAH. Ojo del Príncipe Negro
can now be used to apply a prismatic socket on Reborn weapons.
Justice Heirloom vendors now have Heirloom shields in stock.
Kirin Tor and Sunreaver Beacons are now usable from inside the Solio del Trueno
. Asalto del Shadopan
belts now require Friendly reputation to purchase, down from Revered. Asalto del Shadopan
chest pieces now require Honored reputation to purchase, down from Revered.
The following PvP trinkets now have a cooldown of 2 minutes, down from 5 minutes.
The following trinkets have on-use effects reduced by 33%, but have a 100% increase to duration when used in a Battleground or Arena.
The following trinkets have on-use effects reduced by 75%, but have a 400% increase to duration when used in a Battleground or Arena.
All other trinkets above ilevel 502 have on-use effects reduced by 50%, but have a 100% increase to duration when used in a Battleground or Arena. Diamante primigenio de intrepidez
had its clearcasting effect renamed to “Lucidity” to differentiate it from other spells with that name.
- In-game support system is now a direct portal to the Battle.net Support site, allowing players to access the knowledge base and support contact system.
Please check out the blog titled: In-game Browser and Support Tools in 5.3 for more information about this change and how you can help us test this new feature.
Dungeon Journal has been reorganized. The model view has moved into a sub-tab and replaced with a listing of bosses for the dungeon or raid.
A new option to display pet tamers on the world map has been added. This should help players looking to find unlocked pet tamer daily quests.
When using name plates, castbars will now display for all NPCs.