|Card Information||In-game Counterparts|
If you want a similar pet, check out Prole de dracohalcón plateado, Prole de dracohalcón roja, Prole de dracohalcón dorado from Jilanne for or Prole de dracohalcón azul for from Tratante Rashaad.
|No mounts quite like it, but there are several spectral-themed mounts:|
|Predictably, there's nothing that looks quite like it in game. However, if you want a companion for this mount, check out Pollo de Ancona, Gallina mecánica, Gallina cohete, or Pollo de los Páramos de Poniente.|
- Draco jaspeado
- Worldbreaker: Mottled Drake
- Flying Mount: Requires Level 60.
- While this mount uses a typical dragon model and has been unfairly compared to the Bronze Drake, the coloration is really quite distinctive with rusted spots, olive mesh details, and velvet-black wings.
- Can be traded in-game.
|There's nothing quite like it, but if you're interested in mounts with saber cat models:|
If you're looking for a mount with a spectral texture:
Cachorro de tigre espectral is the perfect matching pet!
- Tortuga de montar
- Heroes of Azeroth: Saltwater Snapjaw
- Ground Mount: no level requirement, so usable by twinks.
- Moves at character's running speed on land, but 100% swim speed.
- BoP: unlike many other TCG mounts, cannot be traded in-game. It can show up on the BMAH though.
|Pre 5.2, this was one of the few ways Alliance players can get a raptor mount. Getting lucky and winning Raptor Razzashi acorazado from Bloodlord in Zul'Gurub is another way, but that mount has a bit more armor. Raptor fosilizado is an archaeology discovery, but that's all bones.|
For Horde players, there are more options for unarmored raptors:
This mount looks really similar to some hunter tames and vanity pets too. Prole de Mulgore from the Argent Tournament is a cute companion, and a lot of hunters have fond early memories taming Mazzranache.
|In Mists of Pandaria, Trozocuerno enano is a matching wild battle pet.|
And on rare occasions, one of the following mounts:
|There's a similar TCG item that contains random pets: Caja de mascota de Landro|
|Card and Description||In-game Counterpart|
- If you want to see the card's namesake, check out Rey Mukla in Stranglethorn Vale.
- Hunters can summon a variety of monkey pets to keep this vanity pet company.
- In Mists of Pandaria, players can get Bebé mono from wild pet battles--but only when raining.
|Recolor of Diablillo maligno from Terestian Pezuña Enferma in Karazhan.|
|Similar in appearance to Tratado magnánimo, a wild pet in Hillsbrad.|
|Prole Cenarion: Purchasable from the Blizzard Pet Store.|
|Pequeña Filacteria: Original version from the Blizzard Pet Shop. Shoots frostbolts at critters and kills them.|
|Mini XT: Original version from the Blizzard Pet Shop. Screams and destroys nearby mechanical toys.|
And a rare chance to contain either:
The TCG mount matches Riendas del sable de la noche rayado perfectly!
|Poni de mar: fished up from the shores of the Darkmoon Faire. Can only be acquired one week per month.|
- Gallina mecánica is the plain version of the TCG chicken--it has the same body minus the rockets and animations. However, this is a reward for completing Tu propio OOX, a very arduous quest chain.
- Robopollo is a new wild battle pet in Mists of Pandaria.
|None exactly--but Colgante de la tormenta del escarabajo summons a ton of scarabs and there's different Alfazaque pets for Hunters.|
|None--although several other pets double as vendors. Paje de hermandad/Heraldo de hermandad sell guild rewards, and Escudero Argenta/Brutito Argenta sell reagents with the addition of Brida de poni Argenta.|
|No real matches--but there's another spectral pet, the Espinete espectral.|
|Chapines de rubíes from Karazhan, Portal etéreo from the TCG, and La hija del tabernero from Archaeology are neat variations on Hearthstones too.|
|The tattoos cannot be replicated in-game, but players can get Visión maldita de Sargeras from Illidan.|
|The Flautín de la llama flameante from Stratholme isn't as fancy, but it gets everyone around you dancing.|
|Camisa de seda morada viva, made by Tailors, looks similar and the crafter has a bit of status--it's a very rare pattern.|
- Portal etéreo
- Icecrown: Portal Stone
- Works exactly like a Hearthstone--but with fancier graphics.
- Character uses an Ethereal gate (similar to the Ethereal portals in Blade's Edge) when hearthing.
- All normal Hearthstone cooldowns apply to this item.
|Chapines de rubíes from Karazhan, Portal Oscuro from the TCG, and La hija del tabernero from Archaeology are neat variations on Hearthstones too.|
- Oro de tontos
- Twilight of the Dragons: Fool's Gold
- Looks like low-level candle-hungry kobolds.
- Item summons a mineral node of fool's gold, which any character can "mine" to get a temporary pet.
- The node lasts 5 minutes and has a 30 minute cooldown.
- The temporary pets last 10 minutes or until dismissed, replaced, rezoning, or character death.
- Pets do not count towards vanity pet total.
|Unfortunately, there are no permanent vanity pet equivalents of this iconic mob.|
- Tetera de potaje goblin
- Fires of Outland: Goblin Gumbo
- Creates a kettle of spicy Goblin Gumbo. 30 minute cooldown.
- The dropped kettle lasts 3 minutes and can be looted an unlimited amount of times.
- Players loot Potaje goblin, that makes you belch green breath for five minutes.
- The belching effect will remove your Well Fed buff--so don't use it in a raid.
|The jugglers at the Darkmoon Faire and Midsummer Festival blow similar-looking breaths of fire. You can replicate the effect with Brebaje festivo ígneo, a Midsummer Festival reward.|
|No in-game equivalent, but abilities like can mimic some weather effects for screenshots.|
|Another creepy alternative to Basic Campfire is Hombre de mimbre pequeño, from Hallow's End.|
- Diablillo en bola
- Through the Dark Portal: Fortune Telling
- Looks like a magic 8 ball--glowing and green. Makes the same noise as a warlock summoning an Imp. 30 sec cooldown.
- The imp in the ball shakes up and down for a few seconds, and then announces a fortune.
- The imp has a huge number of possible humorous responses--check out a long list of them here.
|The Caja de puzles de Yogg-Saron, a Nerubian Archaeology artifact, whispers the player when clicked on. There's a large amount of possible creepy sayings: some are recorded here.|
- Pedestal de estatua instantánea
- Wrathgate: Statue Generator
- "Heroic Statue" pedestal auto-mounts character when placed and activated.
- Character on pedestal grows 50% in size and assumes a "flex" pose. All other disguises are removed.
- Nearby characters hear cheering when character is on the pedestal.
- Character remains on pedestal for up to 5 minutes; pedestal on 30 minute cooldown.
- Corcel blanco presto is the closest white pony for Alliance, but it's armored. Corcel quel'dorei is another Alliance white pony from the Argent Tournament.
- You can shrink your character and mount by consuming Aceite de pigmeo, made by alchemists. Each stack will reduce your size, and 8 stacks will turn you into a gnome.
|Similar to the older TCG version: Ídolo de ogro tallado|
No in-game equivalent.
- Bomba de pintura
- Icecrown: Paint Bomb
- Throw at targeted enemy players to coat them in green paint.
- Paint lasts up to 15 minutes, can be removed in water.
- Receive a stack of 50 when code is redeemed; stacks up to 250.
|Moquillo desagradable's aura turns the player a similar shade of green.|
- Juego de máquina voladora de papel
- March of the Legion: Paper Airplane
- The kit creates a Máquina voladora de papel, which can be thrown to a friendly player. On 30 sec cooldown.
- The Flying Machine has a minimum range, so players will need to move back to toss it.
- Can stack up to 5 Paper Flying Machines. Lasts 30 minutes in inventory.
- The Flying Machine will loop and swerve when reaching the player--a fun game is to constantly keep moving and see how long the airplane can chase you.
- G.R.A.N.A.D.A. de fiesta
- Drums of War: Slashdance
- Throw a Party G.R.E.N.A.D.E. ("Goblinoid Resonant Electro-Neural Automatic Dancing Emitter") in the middle of a crowd to cause a dance explosion and party!
- Nearby players get showered in confetti and receive a 1 minute buff causing them to dance.
- Card is redeemed for 100 grenades; can stack up to 250.
- This item is perfect for druids, although all casters can temporarily get the visual effect from Defensor bendito de Nordrassil as part of the Dragonwrath chain.
- Llamada de Mylune has a similar feel--it summons flowers, butterflies, and green grass. 50 min cooldown.
|In 4.3, the Darkmoon Faire now sells Sandbox Tigers as well--"Tigre" de la Luna Negra for 1 Vale de la Luna Negra. These resemble the orange Tigre Zulian presto, no longer obtainable in-game.|
|No in-game equivalent.|
|No in-game counterpart, but there are plenty of other ways to annoy players in PvP.|
|Alliance can purchase Caballo de montaña and Caballo de montaña presto from Astrid Langstrump.|
|Pet biscuits have gotten much easier to get in MoP. Galleta de mascota mágica is a Children's Week reward, can drop in satchels for pet battles, and will be sold on the Timeless Isle in 5.4|
|Prole de grifo || ||$25|
|Cachorro de jinete del viento || ||$25|
|Huevo de lechúcico lunar || ||$10/10€|
|Monje pandaren || ||$10/10€|
|Pequeña Filacteria || ||$10/10€|
|Mini Ragnaros || ||$10/10€|
|Mini XT || ||$10/10€|
|Cachorro guardián || ||$10/10€|
|Prole Cenarion || ||$10/10€|
|Alma de los Aspectos || ||$10/10€|
|Gatito de ceniza || ||$10/10€|
|Anciano floreciente || |
- Summons Anciano floreciente
- Elemental, Breed 3 (B/B)
- Changes appearance based on seasons
- "This budding ancient is a unique variety in Azeroth, created from the ever-living branches of the Great Tree, and can bloom in any season."
| ||Original WoW Collector's Edition|
| ||Original WoW Collector's Edition|
| ||Original WoW Collector's Edition|
| ||Burning Crusade Collector's Edition|
| ||Burning Crusade Collector's Edition: EU-only|
| ||Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition|
| ||Cataclysm Collector's Edition|
| ||Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition|
| ||Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition|
| ||Diablo III Collector's Edition|
|Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition|
| ||Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition|