Many weapons have been brought to bear and countless spells have been cast in this action-packed PvP season—now the time has come for the victors to reap their rewards!
On Tuesday, August 27, the 13th Arena and Rated Battleground Season is scheduled to end. On that day we'll begin an approximately one week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibilities.
Qualified players should note the following in order to ensure you receive your just rewards:
- Please refrain from transferring your characters to another realm or faction until after PvP Season 13 has ended.
- The awarding of PvP Season 13 titles and mounts will occur approximately two weeks after the season ends.
will be converted to
at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to gold at a rate of 35 silver per point. A few other things to keep in mind once the season has ended:
- The cap will remain at 4,000.
- All Season 13 items will now cost equivalent to their previous cost, with the exception of any items with rating requirements attached.
- Season 13 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase.
Arena and Rated Battleground Season 14 will begin approximately one week after the current season ends, and all Personal Ratings will be reset once the new season begins. Additionally, Rated Battleground and Arena matches will not be available during the break between seasons.
In PvP Season 14 you will no longer need to join or create an Arena team to compete, and thus the current Team Ratings will be removed. You’ll be able to queue for an Arena match in groups of 2, 3, and 5 (in line with the Arena team sizes available in Season 13 and earlier), and your opponents will be selected based on the average Match Making Rating of your party.
You can find a complete overview of the changes that are coming to World of Warcraft’s Arenas in PvP Season 14 in our Patch 5.4 Arena Update blog