BlizzardNew Character Models: Blood Elf
- Character models for Blood Elves have been overhauled with an increase to fidelity and texture resolution; while retaining the core look and feel of the originals.
- Some character models received additional tweaks and adjustments.
New Heirloom Collections Tab
- Characters can now send Tweets for items, achievements, and screenshots from within the game client using the /share command.
- This feature can be enabled by accessing a new social settings pane to add or remove a Twitter account.
- The Collections system now supports Heirloom items.
- Heirlooms have a tier system to denote the maximum level that the item scales up to.
- New neck slot Heirlooms are now available and allows the character to cast a heal once a minute. This heal shares a cooldown with potions and Piedra de saluds.
- Vendors in Ventormenta (Alliance) and Entrañas (Horde) now sells Heirlooms for gold.
- Alternate methods for obtaining Heirlooms are also available.
sells Heirlooms for Darkmoon Prize Tickets.
- Argent Tournament sells tier-1 and tier-2 Heirlooms for Champion's Seals.
- Some world events now sell either tier-2 and tier-3 Heirlooms for currency obtained through the event.
Collecting all heirloom items awards a special mount usable by level 1 characters. (Chopper con chófer
) Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- New Garrison Visitors
One of five new visitors may visit each day offering a quest to anyone that visits the Ciudadela.
Defeat a dungeon boss: Awards a bag with a chance to contain a level 630, 645, or 655 item token.
- Defeat a raid boss (weekly quest): Awards a bag with a chance to contain a level 645, or 655 item token.
- Bounty (intended for 3 or more players): Defeat a named elite NPC for a bag containing Apexis Crystals, and a chance to contain a level 645, or 655 item token.
- Relic: Complete a series of quests to recover a relic for a bag containing Apexis Crystals, and a chance to contain a level 645, or 655 item token. Completing a relic mission unlocks it as a potential mission for your followers. Completing all 6 relic missions will unlock Harrison Jones as a follower!
- Profession: Turn-in tradeskill reagents for Espíritu primigenios and work order tradeskill reagents.
For the Pet Battlers out there, there's a separate chance for an additional visitor offering unique Pet Battles
with a chance to award a bag containing Pet Battle items and new Battle Pets. (Talbuk joven
, Anguila choquedezliz
, Dragón óseo
) Summon a Raid or World Boss
New Garrison Music Box
- Players may find an item while completing a Bounty, Relic, Dungeon, or Raid daily quest from the Ciudadela visitor that that allows them to summon one of six new raid or world boss in the Ciudadela.
- Summoned raid or world bosses have scaling health and is intended for 10-40 players.
New Garrison Vendor New Follower Trait: Treasure Hunter Follower Missions
- Players can assemble a music box allowing them to play music in their Ciudadelas.
- Pieces for the music box can be found as a reward from new Bounty or Relic Missions.
- New songs can be collected from throughout the world to expand your music library.
Follower Mission UI Improvements
- New Profession Missions are now available on upgrading a profession building to level 3. Successfully completing these missions award an item that allows instant completion of work orders (Rush Orders).
- Players can unlock Relic and Bounty missions for their followers by completing the corresponding Relic or Bounty quest offered by one of the random daily new visitors to the Ciudadela.
- New exploration missions are available to players with a skill of at least 1 in Archeology. Successfully completing these missions can award Archeology fragments, keystones, or treasure maps for a Draenor zone. Treasure maps obtained in this manner does not require quest achievement completion for the Draenor zone.
- Archeology Vendors in Escudo de Tormenta and Lanza de Guerra now sell an item that'll spawn a follower exploration mission for 5 Artefacto restaurados. (Cuadernos del expedicionario)
- New Level-100 Scouting missions to a Battlefield now awards an item that grants access to missions that award Cristal apexiss.
- New Raid missions to Fundición de Roca Negra (click here for list) are now available for a cache that awards level 665, 680, or 695 items.
- New follower missions have been added that can award gold, Apexis Crystals, Savage Blood, or Augmentation runes.
- Missions that go over 100% completion chance now awards a bonus to the base PE.
- Level-100 Garrison resource missions now award more Recursos de la ciudadela.
- Saqueo trait for Followers now increases Recursos de la ciudadela gained from a mission by 100% (down from 200%).
- List of missions available now displays the amount of bonus PE, gold, and resources awarded without having to mouse-over the mission tooltip.
- Improved tooltips displaying which followers that can counter threats on a mission.
Followers that can counter a threat and available show up with a green checkmark.
- Followers that can counter a threat but are out on a mission displays the time remaining until the follower is available.
- Followers that can counter a threat but assigned to a building will display a working icon.
A new icon will notify the player when assigning a follower that'll receive less PE
reward because they're below level or item level requirements. Ciudadela
s with 10 or more followers now have access to a sortable list with a quick overview of how many followers can counter a particular threat or how long a follower will be out on a mission. Garrison Buildings
Laboratorio de alquimia Nivel 3
- Garrison Work Order Changes
Work orders now check if a follower is assigned to the building every 4 hours when factoring in production bonuses.
- Followers assigned to work at a building now receive PE for each work order that they provide a production bonus on.
- Players now have an option to queue up all remaining work order slots through the building's work order UI.
- NPCs that accept Work Orders are now titled as such along with a new interaction cursor to make them easier to locate.
Armería (Búnker enano / Molino de guerra Nivel 3 / Búnker enano / Molino de guerra Nivel 3) Cuadra Nivel 3
- Level 2: Followers working at the Laboratorio de alquimia Nivel 3 now offers a choice on the free potions you want to receive, but those potions are now soulbound.
Cuartel Nivel 3 Cabaña de pesca Nivel 3
- Cuadra Nivel 3 traps are no longer targetable, causes the cursor to be highlighted, or usable in Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas, or outside of Draenor.
- Sangre salvaje now drops more frequently when a follower is assigned to the building (it didn't affect the chance previously).
- Caged creatures now stack to 1000 (up from 20).
Aserradero Nivel 3 Torre de magos / Recinto de los espíritus Nivel 3 / Torre de magos / Recinto de los espíritus Nivel 3
- You no longer catch bait in your Ciudadela. However, Nat Pagle (Level 3 Cabaña de pesca Nivel 3) will give you any of the standard baits if you ask nicely.
- Lunkers can now be caught from fishing pools and have an improved catch rate with higher fishing skill.
- Summoned Cavedwellers now drops random fish flesh and drops less Gusano supremo.
- Fish Eggs used as turn-in for the Fishing Shack Daily quest are now bind on pickup and no longer have a sell value.
- The building now accepts Piedra de puerta ogras as work orders awarding Cristal apexiss and a chance to receive an item that allows instant completion of a mission that's in-progress.
Corral Nivel 3
- Minera's Coffee no longer has a stack limit, is now bind on pickup, and has a sell price. It now has an exclusive category so it cannot be applied multiple times by splitting it into different stacks. However, the aura can now correctly stack up to 5 times.
- Pico de minero conservado no longer has a stack limit, is now bind on pickup, has a sell price, and offers a bonus even if you have the Peón's Pico de minero.
Desguace Nivel 3
- Reduced the difficulty of quests to unlock the Corral Nivel 3, elite pet challenges, and pet battle daily quests.
Puesto comercial Nivel 3 Garrison Invasions
- Tier-3 salvage recovered from Follower missions no longer has an independent chance to drop an uncommon (green), rare (blue), or epic (purple) item and will instead always drop one of them. This change is intended to reduce overall item spam without affecting their value. Existing chance for Tier-3 salvage to potentially also contain an uncommon Tier-2 salvage item remains unchanged.
- Follower Weaponry and Armor Set tokens (War Ravaged, Blackrock, Goredrenched) no longer drops from salvage.
- Players that have performed above-and-beyond expectations for a Gold rating while defending their Ciudadelas from an invasion can now attain a Platinum rating. Platinum rating awards a level 660 item and a chance at obtaining an item that can be used to summon a raid or world boss.
- Tertiary Stats for Avoidance, Speed, and Leach now provide about four times as much benefit per stat point.
Class Changes Talent Balance
Forma de piedra when used, now triggers a 30-second shared cooldown with other PvP trinkets that breaks crowd-control effects.
Developer Commentary: A primary focus for class changes in Patch 6.1 is improving overall talent balance. Not every talent needs to be useful in every situation; and in fact it's often better if they have strengths and weaknesses. But we do try to have each talent be useful in some situations, and make them close enough in value that if you really enjoy the gameplay of a talent you don't feel like you're dragging your group down by using it.For these changes we focused primarily on tuning (tweaking numbers), and nearly all changes are buffs to underperforming talents. The goal is to reach more variety of viable builds, without bringing down the existing popular choices. Druida
Pelaje erizado (Guardian) now has a 30-second cooldown (down from 1 minute).
- Force of Nature's Treants have been buffed with a 35% increase to their health and spellpower, and an 80% increase to their armor and attack power.
- Guardián de Elune (Guardian) now also reduces the rage cost of by the Druida's base dodge chance percentage.
- (Restoration) now lasts 7 seconds (up from 5 seconds).
- (Restoration) now also increases the healing of Alivio presto by 20%.
- Renovación now instantly heals for 30% of max health (up from 22%).
- (Balance) damage has been increased by 16%, and now has a duration of 24 seconds (up from 20 seconds).
Tromba damage has been increased by 21%.
- Excitación now instantly heals for 30% of max health (up from 22%).
- damage has been increased by 25%.
- damage has been increased by 62%.
- Estampida now lasts 40 seconds (up from 20 seconds).
Ascensión now increases Spirit by 10% instead of increasing maximum mana by 20%.
- (Mistweaver) healing increased by 50%.
- Ráfaga de chi damage has been increased by 51%. Also fixed a bug that caused its damage and healing to vary based on specialization.
- (Mistweaver) healing while in Serpent Stance is increased by 40%, and is now usable while channeling Niebla reconfortante.
- Torpedo de chi damage has increased by 150% and healing has increased by 42%.
- Puñetazo giratorio del dragón (Windwalker) damage increased by 25%.
- Anillo de paz now incapacitates all enemies for 5 seconds (up from 3 seconds).
- Pulso zen has been improved. Its detonation damage has increased by 97%, detonation healing has increased by 70%, but periodic healing has been reduced by 39%. Also fixed a bug that caused its damage and healing to vary based on specialization.
- Glyph of Alabaster Shield has been removed.
- is now only available to Holy Paladins.
Espíritus auspiciosos (Shadow) no longer cause Shadowy Apparitions to not deal damage. Instead, it now increases Aparición sombría damage by 100% in addition to still granting 1 .
- 's (Holy) healing has increased by 20%.
- (Shadow) damage increased by 20%.
- Dominamentes lasts for 20 seconds (up from 15 seconds).
- 's (Discipline, Holy) healing has increased by 50%, but now reduces future healing dealt by 15% (up from 10%). Additionally, the talent is now Instant, but its effectiveness is reduced while in PvP combat.
- Oleada de oscuridad now has a 12% chance to trigger (up from 10%).
- (Shadow) damage increased by 80%.
- ' health has increased by 30%.
Guía ancestral now triggers from all damage or healing dealt, including Multistrikes, instead of only direct damage or healing.
- damage and healing has increased by 30%.
Cataclysm now also applies Aflicción inestable for Affliction Warlocks.
- (Destruction) now reduces Incinerar damage by only 50% (down from reducing Incinerar damage by 60%).
- Grimorio de sacrificio (Affliction, Destruction) now increases damage of affected spells by 25% (up from 20%).
- Grimorio de servidumbre now summons a second demon for 25 seconds (up from 20 seconds).
- now has a 35-second cooldown (down from 1 minute).
Avatar now lasts 20 seconds with a 1.5-minute cooldown (up from lasting 24 seconds with a 3-minute cooldown).
- Segundo aliento now increases Leech by 25% (up from 10%).
- Siegebreaker (Arms, Fury) damage and knockback distance has increased by 50%.
- Embate (Arms) damage has increased by 43%.
Developer Commentary: Another change being made for Patch 6.1 is to bring the damage potential of healers up to a level that is sufficient and balanced. Healers' damage potential will still pale compared to that of a dedicated damage dealer or tank, but it should no longer feel like you're totally ineffective when attempting to do some outdoor content.
now also increases the damage of Druida spells and abilities by 15%.
- (Restoration) now increases spell damage by 150% (down from 200%), and Agility in Forma felina by 75% (down from 110%).
damage has increased by 50%.
- Choque Sagrado damage has increased by 50%.
(Restoration) causes , Ráfaga de lava, and Lightning Bolt to cost no mana and deal 100% more damage.
- Caballero de la Muerte
now generates 2 Runic Power every second for 5 seconds when struck by a movement-impairing effect (down from 3 Runic Power).
no longer heals for 50% more when cast-on-self for Balance Druids.
now only hits targets affected with Fuego lunar
or Fuego solar
- has been renamed to Glyph of Untamed Stars and is now a Minor glyph. Glyph of Untamed Stars expands and Sunfall to hit all targets within range.
- now affects all targets within 60 yards of the Druida and no longer requires a target.
- Cura de la Naturaleza is now classified as a Nature School ability.
- Bestia trémula is now classified as an Arcane School ability and can no longer be used while silenced.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Balance Druids now has a visual effect to indicate when the Druida is unable to generate a Oleada de estrellas charge from Raíces enredadoras.
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Balance Druids has been redesigned. When Starsurge hits a player, the cast time of Fuego estelar is reduced by 30%, and the damage of Cólera solar is increased by 30% for 6 seconds.
no longer reduces the cooldown of all traps and by 6 seconds.
- now has a cooldown of 24 seconds (down from 30 seconds).
- now reduces the cooldown on all traps by 33% (down from 50%).
Mago Fire Frost
- Basiliscos now have a pet family ability. Stone Scales reduces damage taken by the pet. Previously, Basilisks did not have a pet family ability.
- Hidra pets should no longer be excessively large.
- Spirit Beast's Spirit Beast Blessing now also provides a 5% increase to critical strike chance. Does not stack with other critical strike chance buffs. Previously, other exotic pet families provided buffs to 2 stats while Bestia espíritus provided only 1.
- 's stun effect now always breaks on damage from Lanza de hielo, but no longer has a chance to break from other damage sources.
- has been replaced with Glyph of Ignite. Glyph of Ignite causes Ignite to also reduce the target's movement speed by 40%.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Frost Mages has been redesigned. Cono de frío now leaves behind a patch of ice on the target area slowing any enemies caught within it by 50% for 6 seconds.
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Frost Mages has been redesigned to increase Descarga de Escarcha damage by 30% against unsnared targets, and increases Descarga de Escarcha damage by 50% against snared targets.
- now restores mana equal to 3 times the Monje's unbuffed Spirit (instead of 4% of maximum mana).
- Glyph of Blackout Kick has returned.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Windwalker Monks has been replaced by the PvP 4-piece set bonus. Toque de karma's redirected damage can now exceed 50% of the Monje's maximum health.
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Windwalker Monks is now the PvP 2-piece set bonus. The Monk now receives a 2% reduction to damage taken for each stack of consumed for 20 seconds.
is no longer available to Protection Paladins. is now replaced by instead of .
- (Holy) now increases healing received by the target by 40% (up from 30%) and moves to the next most injured ally when the target reaches 90% health (instead of full health).
- Glyph of Alabaster Shield has been removed.
- is now only available to Holy Paladins.
- is now automatically learned at level 25.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Holy Paladins now lasts 12 seconds (up from 8 seconds).
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Holy Paladins has been redesigned. or now also reduces damage taken by the target by 5% for each Holy Power consumed (maximum of 15%) for 6 seconds. This effect only works in PvP combat.
now increases damage done by Shadow and Holy spells by 80% (up from 50%).
- may now hit the same target twice, resulting in an increase to total healing. To compensate, 's healing has been reduced by 35%. However, total healing in a 20-player raid will still be slightly higher than before.
- (Shadow) now also affects Abrasamiento mental.
now increases the damage of done by the next Terremoto by 300% when Cadena de relámpagos or strikes 3 or more targets (instead of increasing Terremoto damage by 60% for each target struck).
Talents Armor Sets
- no longer reduces the mana cost of spells.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Restoration Shaman now grants 975 Versatilidad after dispelling a harmful Magia or Curse effect from an ally (up from 780 Versatilidad).
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Restoration Shaman now triggers when the target of Escudo de tierra drops below 50% health (up from 35%) and Escudo de tierra will immediately consume up to 4 charges (up from 3 charges).
Atronar's (Arms, Protection) snare effect now lasts for 10 seconds or 8 seconds while in PvP combat (up from 6 seconds).
World Environment and Events
- Legendary Ring Quest Line
A new epic follower awaits those that complete the latest chapter in the Legendary Ring Quest Line!
- Flight Path Improvements
Improved the logic used for connecting flight paths. Players are now able to fly through flight points that they have not discovered yet if it'll result in a more direct flight path to a destination point.
- A button has been added for characters in the middle of a flight to get off at the next known flight point.
- Added two mailboxes in around the Black Market near Ring Of Blood in Nagrand.
Creatures and NPCs Pet Battle Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- The Darkmoon Faire have added an exciting new racing event with opportunities to obtain new unique prizes!
- New achievements and rewards have been added to the Darkmoon Tonk Challenge and Darkmoon Ring Toss.
- Personal loot mode received quality-of-life adjustments. Bosses that can be looted now have a custom graphical effect. Popup notifications from looting a boss have also been revamped.
Completing the first random Heroic Draenor Dungeon of the day no longer awards a reputation bonus with Pandarian factions.
PvP Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Increased the item level of gear awarded from completing daily Challenge Mode quests to 660 (up from 640).
- Bonus Honor received from winning a Battleground should now correctly convert into PE for characters that are below level 100.
- Cosecha from Draenor Mining and Herbalism nodes should now provide more experience points. Previously, only True Iron nodes were providing the correct amount of PE.
- New recipes have been added to create items that boost the item levels of crafted armor pieces to 680 and weapons to 670.
Alchemists can now transmute for Sangre salvaje and various Sorcerous elements.
- Alchemists can now craft an upgradable alchemy trinket.
- Increased the maximum amount of Arakkoa, Draenor Clans, and Ogre archeology fragments that can be held at a time to 250 (up from 200).
- All rare Draenor archeology projects no longer cost more than 200 fragments to solve.
- Diario de cartografía quebradizo can now be dug up by characters with an Archeology skill of 1 (down from 575).
- Crafted shields no longer counts towards the limit on Unique-Equipped: Warlords Crafted items.
- New self-only cooking recipes have been added for food that gives 125 bonus to a stat.
- Fish caught in Draenor are now automatically filleted.
- Different sizes of have been consolidated into and can be consumed directly for the transformation effect.
- Players can now always catch enormous fish from pools, regardless of skill.
- Fish that have already been caught can be converted to the appropriate amount of flesh.
- Draenor fishing bait now lasts for 10 minutes (up from 5 minutes) and needs to be used within 15 minutes of being caught or it'll spoil.
- The following glyphs now have recipes and are no longer sold by vendors.
- Glifo de El sol
Characters now receive a treasure maps in the mail for completing storyline achievements for a Draenor region. Griftah
now sells a variety of transmogrification items for Monedas de hierro deslucidas
. In addition, he now sells a Rogue-specific toy, Barril de pañuelos
. Barril de pañuelos
spawns a barrel that gives players that use it a random visual bandana buff for 30 minutes.
Season 1 PvP boots and belts sold by Kezzik at Area 52 in Tormenta Abisal
are now more comparably priced to their other Season 1 counterparts (1750 Honor).
Replica belts for Guardia de sangre
and Teniente caballero
have been added to complete visual sets that were previously incomplete for transmogrification. These new items are sold by the vendors who sell the rest of the set, Tini Menudilla
and Krixel Silbapellizco
at Area 52 in Tormenta Abisal
All Brawler's Guild shirts are now unique. Replacement Brawler's Guild shirts can be purchased from Quackenbrush or Paul North
if the character has defeated a boss that awarded it.
Several trinkets obtained from Draenor rares are now able to be disenchanted (previously, the items could not be disenchanted). Cristal apexis
s are now displaying as uncommon quality (green). There's been no change to the item's drop rate or availability. Grimorio de los Cuatro Vientos
should now correctly able to be used by characters that are at least level 85. Barril de maestro cervecero honorario
is now unique. A replacement Barril de maestro cervecero honorario
can now be purchased from La Garra Metálica
in Binan Village in Binan Village for those who have completed the De bar en bar
achievement. Minibomba de maná
has been added to the Toy Box for Horde characters that have completed the achievement, La Caída de Theramore
Nat Pagle's Fishing Chair is now unique. A replacement chair can be purchased from Nat Pagle
if the character has completed the achievement Aprendiendo del mejor
. Combatiente primigenio
and Primal Gladiator trinkets have had their power increased. Artefacto restaurado
is now considered a trade good and can be placed in the Reagent Bank. Ocular de carroñero
's effect now persists through death. Tabardo de Theramore
can now be re-obtained by Alliance characters that have completed the achievement, La Caída de Theramore
at a tabard vendor. UI
- New Death Recap Screen
When a character is killed, a new screen now shows more information on what killed you.