- The Achievement “He visto la luz” should now be awarded to participating players as expected.
- Demon Hunters can no longer go beyond the expected boundaries of the Templo de Kotmogu battleground.
- (Puntería) now heals the Cazador for 30% of maximum health and the Cazador's pet for 100%.
- Salva now deals additional damage at 100% of Attack Power (was 75%).
- Murder of Crows (Puntería) now deals damage equal to 162% of Attack Power (was 135%).
- Penitencia damage is now 190% of Spell Power (was 175%).
- now heals 300% of Spell Power (was 275%).
- Palabra de las Sombras: dolor (Discipline) damage increased by 7%.
- Purgar al maligno additional damage increased to 48% of Spell Power (was 42%).
- Mente dominante cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- Cisma now deals damage equal to 425% of Spell Power (was 400%).
Developers' notes: We recently identified a bug that was causing Discipline Priests to gain far more benefit than intended from caster DPS trinkets. While we do intend for Discipline to benefit from caster DPS trinkets (including through Expiación), and will be tuning those appropriately, we are slightly increasing the spec's damage to account for the bug fix. We will continue monitoring the issue.
- Desatar vida increases your next heal by 45% (was 30%).
- Manantial now heals for 375% of Spell Power (was 300%).
- Manantial heals for 25% of normal value on full-health targets, if it has more than 6 targets.
Developers' notes: This does not reduce Manantial's effective (non-overheal) healing. In the future we plan to find a different solution, but we felt it was it was better to address the interaction between Manantial overhealing and Tótem de Ráfaga de nubes now, rather than wait to change it after it got more use.
- now does damage of 35% of Spell Power per tick (was 30%).
- Drenar alma now does damage of 52% of Spell Power per tick (was 44%).
- Poseer damage increased to 700% of Spell Power (was 600%).
- Incinerar damage increased to 210% of Spell Power (was 190%).
- Players should now be able to see Archmage Khadgar during the quest “Ciudad bajo asedio” without leaving Dalaran and returning.
Player Versus Player - The following adjustments only apply to PvP abilities when used in PvP.Caballero de la MuerteDruidDemon Hunter
- Implemented a fix for a bug that was causing a loss of sound with Creative SoundBlaster Audigy SE sound cards.
- (Estragos) PvP Stat Assignment Adjustments:
Agility reduced by 10%
- Mastery reduced by 60%
- Critical Strike increased by 30%
- Haste increased by 30%
Developers' note: Cazador de demonios Devastación damage overall was quite high, so we reduced the amount of Agility they receive in PvP. We also felt that their Mastery contributed too much to excessive burst, so we've redistributed their secondary stat budget, reducing their Mastery, but increasing their Critical Strike and Haste.
(Havoc) now grants 3 seconds of Disiparse
(was 1.5 seconds). Despierta al demonio interior
(Havoc) now grants 6 seconds of Metamorfosis
(was 8 seconds). CazadorMagoPícaro
- Armadura de saqueo (Outlaw) reduces the target's damage by 10% (was 20%) and increases the caster's damage by 10% (was 20%).
- Despachar (Outlaw) damage reduced by 15% in PvP.