Dungeons and Raids
- Last season's Brawler's Guild passes have been removed from the Black Market Auction House.
- Players who reach rank 8 in Brawler's Guild should now reliably receive the "" title.
- Emerald Nightmare
Mythic Emerald Nightmare now allows cross-realm raid groups.
- The Premade Group Finder now supports forming and searching for Mythic Emerald Nightmare groups.
The Glifo de Ojo del inquisidor
will no longer disappear after the player logs out and back in.Classes
Aniquilación, Danza de hojas, Nova de caos, Golpe de caos, Barrido mortal, Hojas de demonio, Mordedura de demonio, Haz ocular, Tromba vil, Erupción vil, Carga vil, Furia de los Illidari, Metamorfosis, and Lanzar guja damage reduced by 2%.
- now increases autoattack damage by 150% (was 200%).
- Haz ocular now only extends the duration of Metamorfosis once, with the Demoníaco talent.
- Maestría vil now grants 30 Fury (was 25).
- Fixed a bug where Haz lunar was still partially on the global cooldown. It is now fully off the global cooldown.
- Disparo de puntería, Disparo Arcano, Tromba, Flecha negra, Disparo de ráfaga, , Multidisparo, Bandada de cuervos, Disparo penetrante, Serpenteadoras, Salva, and Ráfaga de viento damage increased by 8%.
Trinkets that deal single-target damage now deal 45% of normal damage (was 40%).
- Trinkets that deal multi-target damage now deal 35% of normal damage (was 25%).
WarriorItems Paladín Sacerdote Pícaro Player versus Player
- Many of the PvP changes below are still in-testing and will be applied to the live game as soon as they are ready.
- Caballero de la Muerte
Frost Death Knight PvP template Strength reduced to 75% (was 80%).
- Frost Death Knight PvP template Mastery reduced to 25% (was 100%), Haste has been increased to 150% (was 100%), and Critical Strike increased to 125% (was 100%)
- Aliento de Sindragosa's damage is reduced by 40% in PvP.
- Racha helada's damage and timing has changed to allow more counterplay from the enemy team:
Racha helada now deals 3% of the target's health in damage (was 8%).
- Racha helada now bounces 9 times (was 5).
- Racha helada will now bounce to a target within 8 yards (was 15 yards).
- Racha helada now has a slightly longer delay before bouncing.
's root now breaks on damage caused by effects other than Fiebre de Escarcha
and Invierno sin remordimientos
. Acechador de la tundra
's bonus Golpe de Escarcha
damage on snared targets is now 15% (was 25%). Demon Hunter
- Havoc Demon Hunters' PvP template Agility has been reduced to 80% (was 85%).
- You can no longer stack Ferocious Wound on targets.
- Balance Druids' PvP template Mastery has been reduced to 25% (was 100%), Haste increased to 125% (was 100%), Versatility increased to 125% (was 100%), and Critical Strike increased to 125% (was 100%).
- Feral Druids' PvP template Agility has been reduced to 90% (was 100%).
Rugido intimidatorio now has diminishing returns in the Disorient category (was the Incapacitate category).
- Atropellar now has diminishing returns in the Stun category.
- Atropellar's cooldown has been increased to 25 seconds.
- Garras afiladas now increases the damage of Flagelo and Vapulear by 50% (was 100%).
Fire Frost Sacerdote Brujo Destruction Guerrero
Arcane Mages' PvP template Master has been reduced to 25% (was 100%), Versatility increased to 100% (was 50%), and Critical Strike increased to 125% (was 100%).
- Explosión Arcana now deals normal damage in PvP situations (was an additional 5%).
- Aumento de poder increases the damage of Arcane Power to 45% in PvP (was 70%).
- Magia inestable deals 30% additional Explosión Arcana damage in PvP (was 50%). Unchanged for Fire and Frost Mages.
- Desarmar's duration has been reduced to 6 seconds, down from 8.
Hoja afilada reduces healing taken by 50%, down from 70%.
- Fixed an issue where the damage reduction of Duel was not applying to targets correctly.
- Protection Warriors' PvP template Strength has been reduced to 95% (was 100%).