- Rewards from the enemies summoned by Disruptor de portal abisals have been changed: These enemies should now drop significantly more Suministros del Ocaso de la Legión and Dauntless tokens, but no longer drop Trozo abisals or Tier 1 Sentinax beacons.
Developers' notes: We want to make sure that Disruptor de portal abisals and the enemies they attract are lucrative and exciting without overshadowing other options so that players feel inclined to focus only on the Nether Disruptor for Broken Shore play. This should now be a solid extra to add to your activities when it's available, rather than something to wait around for.
now respawns more frequently, uses more abilities, and is significantly sturdier.ClassesMago
Damage of all abilities increased by 6%.
SacerdoteChamán Enhancement PícaroBrujo
Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: , Disparo Arcano, Multidisparo, Disparo de puntería, Salva, Flecha negra, Disparo de ráfaga, Disparo penetrante, Ráfaga de viento, Bandada de cuervos, Serpenteadoras, Tromba
DungeonsCorte de las Estrellas
Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Ecos fatales (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Segar almas. It is now doubled, as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Dulces almas (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Segar almas. It is now doubled, as intended.
- Patrol Captain Gerdo
Improved the visuals for Patrol Captain Gerdo's Barrendero ability.
Legion Companion App
- Lady S’theno should no longer disappear from Felhammer when she is sent on a mission.
Player versus PlayerMaga
- Added support for new Follower Missions.
- Addressed an issue that caused some Mission duration times to differ from the World of Warcraft client.
- Addressed an issue that caused Artifact Power rewards to display incorrect punctuation in tooltips.
- PvP template Intellect reduced by 6%.
- The arrow markers located in Impsorrow Approach no longer vanish when players enter the area for the quest “Una llama en la oscuridad”.