Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.HotfixesSeptember 4, 2018Azerite PowersCharacter Services
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from reclaiming War Campaign outposts if they moved the character to a new World of Warcraft account.
Creatures and NPCs
Demons from the Inner Demons and Nether Portal talent now correctly match the Brujo's level.
Dungeons and Raids
- Zooka no longer wanders around.
Templo de Sethraliss
- Fuerte Libre
Ludwig Von Tortollan's shell bounce damage has been increased.
- The Arrow Gauntlet is now less daunting on Mythic difficulty.
- Raal the Gluttonous now casts Ablandar earlier and more often. Additionally, his health has been increased.
Galletas famosas de Marie
- Fixed an issue causing the Briny Barnacle to gain too much benefit from the player's Haste.
- Disco de regresión sistemática damage and Modelasangre del vigilante damage reduced by 10%.
Developer's notes -- These two trinkets now deal 15% more damage for each additional target they hit, up to 75% increased damage if at least 6 targets are hit. The damage is still split among all targets. Their tooltips will not reflect this change until corrected in a future patch.
can now only be used in the outdoor areas of Kul Tiras and Zandalar.
Fixed an issue causing the Risen Ravasaur from the Ravasaur Skull Bijou to not be able to critically strike.
Fixed an issue causing the healing effect from Siren's Tongue to not be able to critically heal.Quests
Misiones del mundo
- Resolved an issue preventing additional characters on an account from being eligible for Arathi Highlands Warfronts quests.
- Caídos de la Noche quest “El material de los sueños” no longer requires defeating Xavius in Emerald Nightmare.
- Kua'fon should now be available to accept "Nature Versus Nurture" or "Room to Grow".
- Torrention will once again arrive to slay you when you retrieve the Thelgen Seismic Record to start “El núcleo de oleada de inundación”.
- The number of renegado needed to complete "Emergency Management" has been reduced.
- On “Locura de azerita”, players will now get the correct amount of Azerita based on the number of enemies hit.
- The Sethrak have grown more courageous and will once again respawn after seeing countless numbers of their friends mercilessly slaughtered. In fact, they're bringing even more Sethrak in to try to get all the new “Minería de azerita” that's happening in the area.