BlizzardHotfixesOctober 1, 2018Classes
Fixed an issue where Niebla naciente healed some targets that don't have the caster's HoTs.
Minimum range required for Poción de muerte acuciante
's damage effect to reach full value reduced to 20 yards (was 30 yards).Paseo temporal
El Núcleo Pétreo
- Fin de los Días
Murazond and the Ghouls in the Sylvanas encounter have had their health significantly reduced.
- High Priestess Azil's Gravity Well no longer deals excessive damage.
Misiones del mundo
- Fixed an issue preventing the "Lost Caravan" event from spawning in the Alliance version of Batalla por Stromgarde.
- The Research option "War Resourcer" has been changed. It is now: Establish access to resources outside of the Warfront, allowing you enter the battle with 80 Hierro and 20 Madera.
- “Nez'ara” should now properly reset when she has no enemies to attack.
- "Running Interference" should now reset properly.
Isle of Conquest
- Alterac Valley
Enemies should now scale harder in the Battleground
Blizzard Comment: For Battle for Azeroth, we’ve put scaling on the creatures to make them more of a consistent challenge . Our intent is that the gameplay experience of Alterac Valley remains consistent, as in the creatures remain a challenge as your gear progresses. This system was in place at launch, but we’ve discovered a bug with the scaling which we’ve sent a hotfix for. In short, the creatures should now feel similar as they did during during the beginning of the expansion. Let us know how it feels!
- Siege Engine and Demolisher damage dealt to players and Keep Cannons reduced.
Blizzard's Comment: This should reduce the power of the Workshop and bolster defense up.