BlizzardDecember 11, 2018ClassesDungeons and Raids
Zul's health has been reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Developers’ note: Tides of Vengeance removed the Subtlety Rogue passive Shuriken Combo, which was a core part of many guilds’ strategy on this fight. We’re reducing Zul’s health to avoid the update increasing the difficulty of the fight for guilds that were relying on Shuriken Combo.
Player versus Player Chamán
- Fixed a bug that allowed some Battle For Azeroth crafted gear to be worn by player characters who no longer had the crafting skill to create it.
Battle for Azeroth flasks and feasts now increase the primary stat for tanks (was Stamina).
- Cooks can now learn and serve new Stamina foods.
- Espíritu de manada (Azerite Trait) is reduced by 80% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was a 50% reduction).
The following Azerite Traits are reduced to 50% effectiveness when engaged in combat with enemy players:
- Caballero de la Muerte - Magus de los muertos
- Cazador de demonios - Regocijo en el dolor
- Druida - Instintos maestros, Púlsar Arcano, Espíritu animado
- Cazador - Consecuencias atroces, Disparos emergentes
- Mago - Aporreo Arcano, Congelación apresurada, Maestría de explosión, Fuego salvaje
- Monje - Gloria del Alba
- Paladín - Poderío del vengador, Decreto de la Luz, Convicción honrada
- Sacerdote - Susurros de los condenados
- Pícaro - Nada personal
- Chamán - Choque de lava
- Brujo - Llamada sombría, Invocación siniestra
- Guerrero - Presencia intimidatoria, Asalto aplastante, Bastión de poder
- Fixed a bug where enemies required for “Black Moon Rising” weren't providing quest credit when killed.