UPDATED JANUARY 28 18:45 PST
With scheduled maintenance this week, we're going to make some adjustments to several specs in PvE and PvP, as well as a number of Azerite Traits. We're keeping a close eye on both early performance in the new raid as well as how things have been going in Mythic Keystone dungeons in Tides of Vengeance.Our usual disclaimers apply - these may still change slightly:Classes Hunter
All damage and pet damage increased by 3%.
- Developers’ note: Marksmanship damage has been a bit too low when not using Unerring Vision. With the reduction to Unerring Vision’s effectiveness, this increase brings Marksmanship up to a more appropriate overall level.
Based on data observed since Tides of Vengeance launched, we have a number of tuning changes for Azerite traits. The goal of these changes is to improve the usability of some class traits, as well as rein in the power of some of the newer traits in a way that still preserves their core coolness. Additionally, some Azerite traits changed value dramatically with changes to specs in Tides of Vengeance, so we're taking this opportunity to rebalance those traits as the Mythic Raid opens.Items Druid Cazador Mago Monk Paladín Sacerdote Pícaro Chamán BrujoPlayer versus Player
- Gladiator's Safeguard trinket's absorb amount reduced by 33%.
- Gladiator's Emblem trinket's maximum health buff increased by 20%.
All healing increased by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Crecimiento enfocado (PvP Talent) increases the healing of Flor de vida by 20% (was 15%).
- Crecimiento enfocado (PvP Talent) reduces mana cost of Flor de vida by 20% (was 15%).
- Sobrecrecimiento (PvP Talent) mana cost reduced by 25%.
As always, we'll post here and elsewhere if the above changes, and final adjustments will be in the next hotfixes update after maintenance.