I highly advise you to get a Recarga rápida
, especially when doing keys with Reaping. Rapid Reload reduces the cooldowns of Aspecto de lo salvaje
, Aspecto del guepardo
and Aspecto de la tortuga
per target hit (triggers with 3 or more targets). This provides a ton of added damage and utility. The big thing here is that it effects Aspecto de lo salvaje
. When paired with Instintos primigenios
, this becomes a major cooldown for us. Depending on how big your group pulls, you can reduce the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild a ridiculous amount. With Reaping, there are so many mobs that you can even overlap casts of Aspect of the Wild (although this is not recommended as it does not stack nor pandemics).
This also means that you want to alter your rotation if you have this trait and 3 or more targets are alive. For 1-2 targets, you will not benefit from cooldown reduction since the trait requires at least 3 targets. Between 3-4 targets, you typically want to perform your normal rotation as the cooldown reduction isn't worth forgoing Matar
s. The more targets that are alive, the more liberal you want to be with your casts of Multidisparo
. Here is a basic priority to follow:AoE Priority with Rapid Reload
- Maintain 3 stacks of Frenesí.
- Cast Multidisparo to maintain Tajo de la bestia.
- Use Aspecto de lo salvaje.
- Use Cólera de las bestias.
- Use Disparo con púas if you are about to cap on charges.
- Spam Multidisparo if 4 or more targets are active.
- Cast Disparo de quimera to generate Focus.
- Use Matar if 3 or less targets are alive.
Another thing to think about is the timings of pulls. Ideally, you want to have your Aspecto de lo salvaje
available for larger pulls so be smart about how much you need to spam Multidisparo
. It should go without saying that once you get your Aspect of the Wild off cooldown or within a reasonable cooldown, you no longer need to spam Multidisparo
. You are not spamming Multi-Shot for the damage. You are just concerned with the cooldown reduction and about optimizing your Aspect of the Wild as much as possible.Remember:
Along the path to the final boss, the party will encounter more Profanador jurasangre
s, Horror grotesco
s, Guardián reanimado
s and Portavoz de la muerte caído
s, along with one new enemy.
Boss TipsAbominación liberada
- Corruptor ignotos will cast Mirada enloquecedora in a line in front of them. Watch where they're facing to avoid taking damage. Getting hit by this ability will also fear you, potentially causing you to pull unwanted mobs.
- Watch out for Tentáculo abisals that spawn when fighting Corruptor ignotos. They will deal damage to the location you were standing at when they spawned, so simply sidestep away.
is a single phase encounter where the group must deal damage to Abominación liberada
's Barrera de sangre
. Doing so causes two Aparición sangrienta
s to spawn. Killing these will siphon a portion of the Unbound Abomination's life force away. A total of six adds must be killed to complete the fight. Guardián titánico Hezrel
will join your group during this encounter, helping you to kill Aparición sangrienta
s. Throughout the fight, the Unbound Abomination will spew Expulsión vil
in a frontal cone towards a random party member. Additionally, the group will gain stacks of Sangre pútrida
via the Unbound Abomination or by getting hit by other abilities. Finally, Espora putrefacta
s will be floating around the room which further crowds the area.
- In addition to helping you kill adds, Guardián titánico Hezrel will also cast Luz purgadora periodically. Standing in this aura will cleanse all stacks of Sangre pútrida from the group. Try to stand in every one of these if possible.
- Use Aliviar espíritu, Excitación and other defensives when you have high stacks of Sangre pútrida. The damage can quickly ramp up.
- Try to bait out Expulsión vil towards previous pockets of corruption or towards the outside of the arena. On higher keys, you must conserve as much space as possible as this fight may take awhile.
- Do not waste DPS on Aparición sangrienta until the final two adds have spawned. Guardián titánico Hezrel will kill both adds by himself and dealing more damage to the Unbound Horror's Barrera de sangre (which will spawn more adds faster) is more important than wasting DPS on adds. As soon as the last two adds spawn, direct all damage to them since DPSing the Barrera de sangre is no longer required.
- Don't waste DPS on killing Espora putrefactas. Most classes have some sort of passive cleave that will clear the area as needed. If there are no other options, Aspecto de la tortuga can be used to clear spores.