Location: Valle Sombraluna
View Map Location
Gara is a Bestia espíritu
introduced in Warlords of Draenor. She is being plagued by the void and it's up to us to save her. To tame her, you must go through an extensive questline and at the end, you'll have a chance to tame her!How to Tame:
Location: Cámaras del Valor
- Venture to the Burial fields in Valle Sombraluna. At the southern end of the field is a grave site with a spirit wolf named Gara. You must be in Beast Mastery spec as you approach her. Doing so will trigger a conversation asking you to scratch her ears. This triggers the next step.
- Gara will ask you to retrieve some Baya de las sombrass which can be found by killing Mother Om'ra, a rare spawn located on the northern end of the field. Make your way back to Gara with the berries and speak to her again.
- Now you'll need to put together a Efigie de espíritu and place it near Gara at a disturbed grave (which will not appear until after you've created the effigy). Each item needed for the effigy drops from a different mob, and this entails traveling across all of Draenor.
Efigie rudimentaria - Escarbador Ventoseco in Gorgrond
- Paño roto - Necrófito in Frostfire Ridge.
- Hueso antiguo - Matagigantes Señor del Trueno - Specifically those at Grom'gar in Frostfire Ridge.
- Fruta pequeña - Maleante Grito de Guerra in Nagrand.
- Incienso ancestral - Profeta Sethekk in Spires of Arak.
- Cuenco de madera - Legionario Vinculasangre Legionnaire in Talador.
- Once the effigy has been created & placed, you'll need to find a Linterna del Vacío. These drop off of Deformavacío Sombralunas at the Pillars of Fate in Shadowmoon Valley. They will ONLY drop after you have completed the previous steps. Upon use, you will get a 60 min buff called Linterna del Vacío that will "partially phase you" into the void realm.
- Once you get the lantern, head over to Great Tree Valuundira in Shadowmoon Valley while the lantern's buff is active. Look around the trunk of the tree for a hole; inside will be a Hoja del vacío Sombraluna. Click on it and you will be fully phased into the Reino del Vacío.
- You must kill the Clamavacío ancestrals and/or Señor del Vacío ancestrals while in the void realm until Xan appears. Kill him, tame Gara and you're done!
View Map Location
is a challenge tame that was added in Legion. Hunters had to clear and kill Fenryr in the Halls of Valor on Mythic difficulty. The catch here is that they had to do this solo. This means that you can not enter the instance with anyone else to help you. In Battle for Azeroth, this feat is fairly simple since we have gained 10 levels and now out gear it, but during Legion, this was a very hard task for most players. I recommend doing this as a Beast Mastery Hunter (although Fenryr is not an exotic beast and can be tamed and used in any spec).How to Tame:
- Travel to the Cámaras del Valor dungeon in the southeast of Tormenheim. Enter the instance on Mythic (not heroic, not normal and not in Mythic+).
- Killing the trash is optional. You may skip it using Camuflaje or by using Fingir muerte.
- Kill the first boss, Hymdall. It is a fairly easy fight. Be sure to use Rabia primigenia, keep Aliviar mascota rolling. Don't stand in the swirling blades and dodge the waves of lightning breath along with the tornadoes.
- Make your way to Fenryr's corridor on the right-hand side. Engage Fenryr at his first location. When he reaches 60% health, he will scurry away to the far cave.
- Follow Fenryr to the second cave. There he will be licking his wounds. Engage him in combat once more. Use Rabia primigenia, Aliviar mascota and burn him down as fast as possible. Be sure to use Redirección on the adds as they spawn.
- Once you have downed Fenryr, a tameable non-hostile version of him will spawn in the cave! Dismiss your current pet and tame away!