World of Warcraft Patch 8.6.7 Build 5309
Update Notes WIP DO NOT RELEASE
April 1, 2019Companion App Update: Findr
Find your next tank, healer, or damage dealer at a glance with the latest update to the WoW Companion App: Findr. When you open the Findr feature, you'll be presented with a picture and a brief description of another player, and you can decide whether they'd be the right match for your party. Features include:
• Glance at a player's gear and achievement points for 3 seconds (maximum) before making a snap judgment about how well they'll tank your Piedra angular mítica
• Swipe right to request a match and immediately send a party invitation.
• Swipe left to completely dismiss the player's entire existence; this is completely anonymous, distancing you from the other player's growing vortex of self-doubt.
• Once a match has been made, option to not message them right away, which makes it look like you're super busy and use Findr all the time.
When the time is right, gather your new groupmates together, and head off to whatever adventures lay in store!GeneralRaces
ClassesCaballero de la Muerte
- Blood elves now have short-eared cosmetic options.
- The human racial ability that allows you to escape has been renamed. It is now called Every Skinny Kul Tiran for Himself.
- New Runeforging trait: Emboss your weapon with the ability to transport you to Bolvar. You should talk to your death dad more often, my dude.
- New Death Knight travel form: Death Leopard
- Blood Death Knights may no longer select the Rompecorazones talent during the Love Is in the Air event, you monsters.
- The Bloody Runeblade Azerite trait can't believe the news today. Runeblade, Bloody Runeblade.
- Recent alternative healer disciplines have resulted in a resurgence of Peste virulenta.
- Due to a general lack of demons in Battle for Azeroth, the Illidari have begun looking for new sources of souls.
- Hambre insaciable has been trying out intermittent fasting and is seeing some great results.
- After poor results from a recent structural inspection, all Haz oculars are being upgraded for greater load capacity.
- Blizzard: Druids don't wear clothing, they just shapeshift themselves to appear like they do.
- Feral Druids can now be crowd-controlled by throwing a slice of cheese on their head.
- Groups of 5 Feral Druids can come together to form one super-bot.
- Due to noise complaints, Corteza de piedra has been fitted with a shock collar.
- Alma del bosque has been donated to Demon Hunters.
- Hati went to live on a farm with grandpa Rexxar. We promise you, Hati is in a better place.
- Due to safety concerns, Cazador transmogrification options have been limited to armor pieces that are orange in color.
- Pets that meet certain size and weight restrictions may now travel with you on flight paths.
- Survival Hunters may now equip quivers.
- Please stop overfeeding your cat pets. It's unhealthy for them, even if they're adorable chonkers.
- The Mage class mount has been re-released as a digital download for those without a disc drive.
- Aluneth now responds to voice commands. Examples include:
“Aluneth, reorder my mats.”
- “Aluneth, set a timer for raid.”
- “Aluneth, play ‘Despacito.'”
Due to global warming, Pica glacial
is now 20% smaller every year. Zona en llamas
has been renamed to Flame Content Update. Alma llameante
has been donated to Demon Hunters. Crear refrigerio
now creates Arcanado Toast.
- Luz del alba is now more energy efficient and automatically turns off if you leave the room.
- First Avenger only understood a few of the references in these patch notes.
- Arrepentimiento has been renamed “Vergüenza.” It now has 3 charges, which can be reset by ringing a bell.
- Inquisición is now baseline, and activates randomly without warning. No one expects Inquisition!
- Knaifu has been renamed “Bae Blade.”
Bae Blade's whispers are now more encouraging.
- Bae Blade is now your life coach.
- You can do it, sweetie.
is now a mandatory talent choice. You should always try to get Última palabra
in. Espíritus auspiciosos
has been increased. It is now 40% more auspicious. Círculo de sanación
is now available in other useful shapes.
The Demon Hunters got into Cuerpo
and Soul, but didn't quite know what to do with half of it, so it's just Cuerpo
- Abanico de cuchillos is no longer suitable for displaying on your bedroom wall at your age, Randy.
- Because you can't stop being children with abbreviations, Assassination has been renamed. It is now known as “Sneaky Stab Guy.”
- To promote class fantasy, Vendetta has had its cooldown increased by 40 years.
- It's been almost 15 years and Embate de las Sombras still reminds you of that one polearm nobody wanted in Núcleo de magma.
- Sombras del alma (Artifact Trait) has been donated to Demon Hunters.
- In an effort to make the Pícaro class appeal to a younger audience, Danza de las Sombras has been given some more modern styles:
- Shadow Floss
- Shadow Dab
Brujo Combustión interna
- Shaman totems now come in a tote(m) bag, which you can receive by sending a generous donation to the Earthen Ring.
- Hendimiento now requires specific garments be worn in order to be used. You must always equip clean Sunderwear.
- Carga estática is now 50% more effective when on carpet.
- Llamar a la tormenta would really like you to start texting instead. It's 2019.
- Tótem de Magma líquido has been renamed Magma Totem, because what other kind of magma would it be?
has been upgraded to electric.Guerrero
- slaps hood of Filotormenta YOU CAN FIT SO MANY BLADES IN HERE!
- Pinturas de guerra is now available in a wider variety of colors.
- Rabioso demente is now 67% frothier.
- Protection Warriors with the Safeguard talent have now been signed up for 12 months of credit monitoring.
- Alma de la matanza (Artifact Trait) has been donated to Demon Hunters.
- Graves repercusiones wishes you'd just call it “Repercussions” and stop making references to its weight all the time.