BlizzardCompanion App Update: Findr
Find your next tank, healer, or damage dealer at a glance with the latest update to the WoW Companion App: Findr. When you open the Findr feature, you'll be presented with a picture and a brief description of another player, and you can decide whether they'd be the right match for your party. Features include:
• Glance at a player's gear and achievement points for 3 seconds (maximum) before making a snap judgment about how well they'll tank your Piedra angular mítica
• Swipe right to request a match and immediately send a party invitation.
• Swipe left to completely dismiss the player's entire existence; this is completely anonymous, distancing you from the other player's growing vortex of self-doubt.
• Once a match has been made, option to not message them right away, which makes it look like you're super busy and use Findr all the time.
When the time is right, gather your new groupmates together, and head off to whatever adventures lay in store!General
Caballero de la Muerte
- “Shell Game” can now be attempted on Mythic difficulty, featuring a 64x64 grid.
- Recent alternative healer disciplines have resulted in a resurgence of Peste virulenta.
- Blizzard: Druids don't wear clothing, they just shapeshift themselves to appear like they do.
- Aluneth now responds to voice commands. Examples include:
“Aluneth, reorder my mats.”
- “Aluneth, set a timer for raid.”
- “Aluneth, play ‘Despacito.'”
- In an effort to make the Pícaro class appeal to a younger audience, Danza de las Sombras has been given some more modern styles:
- Shadow Floss
- Shadow Dab