In the next update to the Rise of Azshara PTR, we have a few class and Essence changes coming as we continue to iterate on these areas.Class Updates
- Fixed a bug that caused Ghoul Energy to benefit doubly from Haste. To compensate, Ghoul base damage has been increased by 6%.
- All Azerite Essences should now have the same global cooldown as your class abilities: 1.0 second or 1.5 seconds, reduced by haste.
- Esfera de supresión rank 3 now increases melee attack speed by 8% (was 15%).
- El Crisol de Llamas’s increasing damage from Llamas concentradas will now max out at 3x damage (was 4x damage).
- El Crisol de Llamas’s buff that increases damage can now be dispelled, removing all stacks of the buff.