Greetings!I've just made an update to the original post with the following additions:
- Offhand attacks that occur while on-next-hit abilities such as Heroic Strike are queued do not suffer the dual wield to-hit penalty.
- Quintaesencia eterna is not yet available to players and will arrive in a future phase.
- Stuns from procs such as Revancha mejorada and Disparo de concusión mejorado do not diminish and are not diminished by Controlled Stun abilities such as Martillo de justicia and Golpe a los riñones.
- Various Plans and Recipes from the Thorium Brotherhood are not available until later phases.
- Practice Dummies in the Entrañas cannot be attacked. There are no “Training Dummies” in WoW Classic.
- Overpower procs will be lost if the Guerrero changes targets away from the target that dodged.
- El Ojo de las Sombras has a higher drop rate than many players expect.
Note: This was changed late in Original WoW to have a much higher drop rate.
The objective of the quest “Toque de Zanzil
” will fail if the player is not targeting Doc Mixilpizil when they /lay command is used.
A summoned Infernal that is no longer under the control of the Brujo
will only affect PvP flagged targets and targets that are on its threat table and will quickly despawn when no viable targets are available.