Instead of going through the stuff that was nerfed, let's look at the stuff that did not get nerfed.
- Sombra de Zul - Zul got a 6% Health "nerf"... It is not enough of a nerf, you are still going to have to blow an insane amount of offensive and defensive cooldowns to be able to kill him. They also fixed the Zul skip, forcing you to play the mini-boss.
- Kula la Carnicera - You still better have battle rezzes because a 6% nerf to Severing Axe is not enough.
- Council of Tribes HP - The boss still just takes an insanely long amount of time even relative to the 42:00 timer. They have about 50% more health over standard bosses in other dungeons.
- Spectral Berserker Functionality - the stacking bleed thing is very challenging to deal with and does not allow you to pull the bridge in a manner that would change the pace at which the dungeon is complete.
- Sacerdote de maleficios espectral Amount of Casts - Descarga espectral is just not really a thing that tanks can appropriately deal with, and the amount kicks required again is too tough to be able to pull the bridge any quicker than it currently stands.
- Esbirro de Zul - Still do on death affixes