Formador de ámbar Un'sok
- Formador de ámbar Un'sok grita: Deben de ser poderosos para haber llegado hasta aquí. Sí... Son dignos de convertirse en mi sujetos para mis experimentos.
- Formador de ámbar Un'sok grita: Perdóname, Emperatriz...
- Formador de ámbar Un'sok grita: Se creen muy poderosos. Qué poco saben. ¡Contemplen mi mayor creación!
- Formador de ámbar Un'sok grita: ¡Mira dónde pisas!
- Formador de ámbar Un'sok grita: ¿Qué han hecho? No, mi trabajo no terminará así. ¡No lo permitiré!
La Herramienta de Información y la Guía de Mazmorras muestran los valores para una sola versión del encuentro. Por favor verifica en la sección de "Efectos", en la pagina de hechizos, para poder ver todos los valores disponibles y todos los tamaños de bandas con sus diferentes tipos de dificultades.
Stage One: Worthy Test Subjects?
- Escalpelo de ámbar – Un'sok carves the ground with a focused beam of pure amber energy. The beam inflicts 8 Nature damage every 0.3 sec. at the point of contact, and leaves behind Molten Amber residue. The residue inflicts 11 Fire damage every 1 sec. to players who touch it. Some of this residue congeals into Living Amber oozes.
- Ámbar viviente – Each of these animated amber oozes focuses mindlessly on a random player, emanating a Corrosive Aura that inflicts 1 Nature damage every 2 sec to all players. Each ooze Bursts in a shower of amber when destroyed, inficting 19 Nature damage to enemies within 8 yards and healing any other Living Amber within that radius for 40% of their maximum health.
In Heroic difficulty, dissolved Living Amber will reconstitute after 30 seconds.
In Looking for Raid difficulty, destroying a Living Amber does not heal other nearby Living Amber.
- Ámbar ardiente – When a Living Amber is destroyed, it dissolves into a pool that deals 12 Fire damage every 1 sec to all enemies within 3 yards.
- Crecimiento parasitario – Amber-Shaper Un'sok causes amber to grow within the body of a random target, inflicting 7 Nature damage every 2 sec. This strain of amber absorbs healing energy, increasing the damage it inflicts to its host in direct proportion to any healing received. After 30 sec, the unstable parasite dissipates without a trace.
- Moldear vida – Un'sok unleashes a torrent of amber at a player, transforming the target into a misshapen mass of flowing amber that is hostile to players and monsters alike.
- Ensamblaje mutado – While transformed, the player continuously expends Willpower to retain control over the twisted form, at the rate of 2 per second, beginning with a maximum of 100. When Willpower runs out, the player dies and the Mutated Construct continues to act, uncontrolled.
- Deflagración de ámbar – The amber encircling the mutated player compels the unleashing of a massive explosion, inflicting 48 Nature damage to all players.
- Golpe de ámbar – The construct inflicts 95 Nature damage to the current hostile target and interrupts normal spellcasting, including attempts by other constructs, or by the Amber Monstrosity, to trigger an Amber Explosion. Amber Strike also destabilizes the target, increasing damage taken by 10% for 1 min. This effect stacks.
- Liberarse – Once the physical form of the amber construct has been reduced to 20% of its maximum health, the player can break free with a great surge of will. The player then regains their natural form.
In Raid Finder Difficulty, this ability will activate automatically if a transformed construct is damaged below 10% of its maximum health.
- Consumir ámbar – A transformed player consumes a pool of Burning Amber left behind by a defeated Living Amber. The consumption restores 20 Willpower, but also bolsters the mutated form, increasing its current and maximum health by 4770.
In Heroic difficulty, Consume Amber restores 50 Willpower when used during Stage Three of the encounter.
- Luchar por el control – With a surge of will, the player expends 8 Willpower to force the mutated form to cease all action for 0.5 sec. This also increases the mutated form's damage taken by 100% for 5 sec.
- Machaque – Transformed players use this simple melee attack in lieu of their normal attack, inflicting 33 Physical damage to a target.
- Destruir voluntad – When Un'sok deals melee damage to player who was transformed into a Mutated Construct, his control over amber causes the target's will to unravel, draining 40 Willpower.
Stage Two: Un'sok's Greatest Creation
When Un'sok reaches 70% remaining health, he calls forth a massive Amber Monstrosity to fight beside him. Un'sok continues to attack with his full arsenal of abilities from Stage One.
- Amber Monstrosity
Un'sok formed this towering behemoth entirely of flowing amber, and it stands as a triumph of Un'sok's research into creating life from the mantids' amber.
- Deflagración de ámbar – The Monstrosity releases a massive explosion of amber energy, inflicting 61 Nature damage to all players.
- Pisotón masivo – The Monstrosity stomps the ground forcefully, inflicting 41 Physical damage to all enemies within 15 yards and knocking them back.
- Arrojar – The Monstrosity grabs its current target in one of its massive hands and hurls the hapless victim at a distant player, causing 34 Physical damage to targets within 8 yards of the point of impact and stunning them for 3 sec.
- Destruir voluntad – When the Amber Monstrosity deals melee damage to player who was transformed into a Mutated Construct, its attunement to amber causes the target's will to unravel, draining 40 Willpower.
- Caparazón de ámbar – While the Amber Monstrosity lives, an Amber Carapace shields Amber-Shaper Un'sok. The Carapace reduces his damage taken by 99%.
Stage Three: Un'sok Unleashed
Upon witnessing the destruction of his greatest creation, Un'sok channels power from the amber pools lining his chamber and prepares to make his final stand. Un'sok no longer uses Amber Scalpel, but now casts Reshape Life with greatly increased frequency.
- Mutación concentrada – Un'sok draws massive amounts of amber energy into his body, increasing his damage dealt by 50% and attack speed by 50%.
- Ámbar volátil – Un'sok's siphoning agitates the pools of amber around the room, causing them to periodically emit bursts of amber that fly through the air at high velocity. Each amber burst inflicts 12 Nature damage to any player it strikes. If a missile strikes a player while they are transformed into a Mutated Construct, it heals them for 20% of their health.
- Glóbulo de ámbar – Un'sok causes two spheres of destructive amber to form from the pools at the edges of the room, each of which fixates on a random player. If an Amber Globule comes into contact with its primary target, it explodes, dealing 164 Nature damage to all players within 30 yards. If two Amber Globules touch each other, their energies will neutralize and dissipate harmlessly.
- En general, las capturas de pantalla que contienen elementos de IU se rechazan de inmediato, al igual que las capturas provenientes del visor de modelos o de la pantalla de selección de personajes.
- ¡Mientras más calidad mejor!
- Revisa nuestra Pauta para capturas de pantalla antes de enviarla.
El Cliente Wowhead es una pequeña aplicación que usamos para mantener nuestra base de datos actualizada, ¡y darte algunas funcionalidades extras en la web!
Sirve para 2 motivos principales:
- Mantiene un addon de WoW llamado el Wowhead Looter, que recoge los datos, ¡mientras juegas al juego!
- ¡Sube los datos recogidos a Wowhead para mantener la base de datos actualizada!
¡También puedes usar para hacer un seguimiento de tus misiones completadas, recetas, monturas, mascotas y títulos!
Así que, ¿a qué esperas? Descarga el cliente y comienza.