Asediador Mechanegra <Compañía Mechanegra>
La Herramienta de Información y la Guía de Mazmorras muestran los valores para una sola versión del encuentro. Por favor verifica en la sección de "Efectos", en la pagina de hechizos, para poder ver todos los valores disponibles y todos los tamaños de bandas con sus diferentes tipos de dificultades.
- Overview – The fight against Blackfuse unfolds amidst a weapons manufacturing assembly line. Each time the conveyor belts activate, three disassembled weapons of various types roll out, and players may access the assembly line by jumping into nearby pipes, to destroy one of the three. The remaining two will be activated and assault the raid until they slide out of view.
- Damage Dealers –
Take turns going onto the Assembly Line to destroy one Disassembled Weapon per wave.
Automated Shredders' [Reactive Armor] makes normal attacks ineffective against them.
Destroy Crawler Mines before they can reach their targets.
- Asediador Mechanegra
- Lanzar sierra – Siegecrafter Blackfuse launches a magnetized sawblade at a random player. The sawblade will hover in place until it is removed by an Activated Electromagnet.
- Tajo dentado – Sawblades inflict 1022 Physical damage to any players or Automated Shredders with which they come into contact, knocking back any affected players.
- Frenesí protector – When one of his creations is destroyed, Siegecrafter Blackfuse enters a frenzy, increasing his attack speed by 100% for 10 sec.
- Carga electrostática – Siegecrafter Blackfuse charges his target with static electricity, inflicting 568 Nature damage.
Electrostatic Charge also leaves a lingering effect increasing the damage taken from Electrostatic Charge by 100% increasing damage dealt to targets with Reactive Armor by 200%.
This effect stacks up to 10 times.
- Haz de reparación automática – Siegecrafter Blackfuse's suit is fitted with an Automatic Repair Beam, which will detect any damaged Automated Shredders within 35 yards, and heal them for 5% of their maximum health every 3 sec.
- Sobrecarga – When activated weapons arrive on the assembly line, Siegecrafter Blackfuse will Overcharge one of them, increasing its power and effectiveness.
- Matriz defensiva potenciada – If three weapons make it through the Assembly Line and into Blackfuse's assembly machine, the machine will become overcharged and use the excess energy to power the defensive systems on Blackfuse's suit, granting him 90% reduced damage for 20 sec.
- Automated Shredders – Siegecrafter Blackfuse will periodically call in Automated Shredders to join the fight.
- Armadura reactiva – Automated Shredders have been retrofitted with Reactive Armor, reducing damage taken by 80%.
Automated Shredders can also be damaged by Serrated Slash, Shockwave Missile, Detonate! and Superheated.
- Descenso de la muerte – The Automated Shredder propels itself into the air and then slams back into the ground, dealing 1079 damage to players within 15 yards of the point of impact.
After landing, the Shredder is stunned and takes 200% additional damage for 5 sec.
- Sobrecarga – The Automated Shredder will periodically cast Overload, dealing 454 damage to raid members not currently on the conveyor belt, and increasing its damage dealt by 30%.
Periodically, Siegecrafter Blackfuse will initiate fabrication of a set of weapons on the assembly line in his workshop.
Disassembled weapons are brought in via conveyor belts along the northwest side of his room. They then pass through an assembly machine on the northeast wall of his room. Finally, they emerge completed on conveyor belts along the southeast wall of his room, where they attack players.
Players can use Transport Pipes to reach the conveyor belt along the northwest side of his room, where they can attack and destroy the disassembled weapons. After players destroy a weapon, the remaining weapons become shielded and cannot be damaged.
- Transport Pipes
Transport Pipes line the western edge of Siegecrafter Blackfuse's workshop. Players can jump into these pipes to reach the conveyor belt along the northwest side of the workshop.
- Reconocimiento de patrón – After using the transport pipes to reach the conveyor belt, the assembly line recognizes a player's biological signature and will reject further attempts to use them for until cancelled.
- Haz de purificación de materia – Matter Purification Beams line the platform, inflicting 1079 Fire damage to any players that come into contact with them.
- Shockwave Missile Turret
- Misil de ondas de choque – The Shockwave Missile turret launches a drill-tipped Shockwave Missile into the ground, sending a barrage of drills that ripple out from the impact location and create rings of seismic energy.
Each ring of seismic energy inflicts 1022 Nature damage to all players caught within it.
- Overcharged Missile Turret – When Overcharged, the Shockwave Missile Turret will fire Shockwave Missiles which persist and continuously barrage the platform with drills and seismic energy until destroyed by players.
- Laser Turret
- Sobrecalentado – The ground hit by a Laser Turret's beam burns any players or Automated Shredders who step on it, inflicting 78 Fire damage each second for 7 sec.
This effect stacks every second that a player or Automated Shredder remains on Superheated ground, and can stack up to 20 times.
- Overcharged Laser Turret – When Overcharged, Siegecrafter Blackfuse's laser turrets will fire a split beam, creating three concentric arcs of Superheated ground.
- Aplastamiento magnético – When activated, the electromagnet will begin to magnetically crush all players on the platform, inflicting 68 Physical damage each second and pulling them towards the electromagnet.
The force of the electromagnet will also pull all sawblades on the platform towards it and off the platform, causing them to damage any players or Automated Shredders in the path of the blades.
- Overcharged Electromagnet – When Overcharged, the Electromagnet will periodically reverse polarities, pushing both players and sawblades in and out from the magnet.
- Mina reptadora – Assembled Crawler Mines leap down from the conveyor belt, fixating on a random player.
- ¡Detonar! – When a Crawler Mine reaches its target it will self-destruct, inflicting 511 Fire damage to players within 300 yards and knocking them into the air.
- Período de adaptación – Crawler mines are vulnerable to roots, snares and stuns for 1 min after joining the battle.
- ¡Lista para partir! – After their Break-in Period expires, Crawler Mines lose their vulnerability to stuns, roots and snares, and their speed increases.
- Overcharged Crawler Mines – When Overcharged, Crawler Mines activate a construction matrix within their machinery. This construction matrix enables them to create two new Crawler Mines when they are destroyed.
- En general, las capturas de pantalla que contienen elementos de IU se rechazan de inmediato, al igual que las capturas provenientes del visor de modelos o de la pantalla de selección de personajes.
- ¡Mientras más calidad mejor!
- Revisa nuestra Pauta para capturas de pantalla antes de enviarla.
El Cliente Wowhead es una pequeña aplicación que usamos para mantener nuestra base de datos actualizada, ¡y darte algunas funcionalidades extras en la web!
Sirve para 2 motivos principales:
- Mantiene un addon de WoW llamado el Wowhead Looter, que recoge los datos, ¡mientras juegas al juego!
- ¡Sube los datos recogidos a Wowhead para mantener la base de datos actualizada!
¡También puedes usar para hacer un seguimiento de tus misiones completadas, recetas, monturas, mascotas y títulos!
Así que, ¿a qué esperas? Descarga el cliente y comienza.