en tu navegador.
Windwalker Monk Macros & Addons - Battle for Azeroth 8.3
13/01/2020 a las 22:49
Tabla de contenidos
Tabla de contenidos
Navegación por las guías
Macros and Addons provide many quality-of-life improvements in WoW, allowing players to improve how information is displayed in-game or automate decision-making to optimize performance.
In this guide, we will go over useful Windwalker Monk macros for World of Warcraft: , explain how to make your own macros, and cover some of the best Windwalker Monk addons for both hardcore raiders and general players alike. Whether you're looking for specialized Windwalker Monk macros to help you gain a competitive edge, or creating a custom user interface to expand your view of the game world, this page will help get you started with some of the most popular choices within the Windwalker Monk community.
For details on specific community tools and addons, please visit our
Macro and Addon Guide Section
Rotation, Priority, and Abilities
NEW Ny'alotha Tips
Macros & Addons
About the Author
This guide is written and maintained by Babylonius; former moderator on MMO-Champion; current owner and administrator of the
PeakofSerenity Monk class discord
; founder and Windwalker author of the Monk Class site,
and those that came before it; raider in
; Windwalker main since early Mists of Pandaria, guide writer/theorycrafter/teacher for several years.
Macros are simple, in-game tools which allow you to sequence spells together, create custom names and icons, cast different abilities depending on whether the target is friendly or hostile, define targeting conditions, and much, much more. While the amount of options can be complex, making them is easy, so in this section we'll go over how to set them up yourself.
To open the in-game Macro interface, type "/macro" or "/m".
Choose between the General and Character-specific macro tabs. Then click the "New" button on the macro window.
Choose a Name and an Icon so you can easily recognize your macro, then click "Okay."
Select your new macro and use the text editor below to tell it what to do. If copying ours below, you can simply copy/paste the text in.
Click the "Save" button, and drag your macro icon onto your bars, which will allow it to be used just like any other spell from your spellbook.
To close the window, click "Exit", or just press Escape.
For more information on creating macros, including full lists of conditionals, modifiers, and other command customizations you can use, check out our full
#showtooltip Tiger Palm
/cast Tiger Palm
Change Tiger Palm with whatever ability you want. This macro prevents you from canceling the channel of Fists of Fury while ensuring that you do not spend any unwanted energy on Crackling Jade Lightning.
Talent Swap Macros
These macros will allow you to have one button that functions for whatever talent you’ve selected at that talent row. This isn’t useful for all talent rows as some take the place of other abilities, or provide massively different functions.
Tier 1 (Level 15)
/cast Eye of the Tiger; Chi Wave; Chi Burst
Tier 5 (Level 75)
/cast Inner Strength; Diffuse Magic; Dampen Harm
Tier 6 (Level 90)
/cast Hit Combo; Rushing Jade Wind; Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
Addons are powerful tools that can be used to both customize your gameplay experience, ranging from graphical overlays, replacement action bars, and unit/raid frames, to performance enhancements such as rotation helping spell reminders, buff/debuff tracking, popup reminders, and boss warnings. Here are some of the highly recommended and commonly used Windwalker Monk addons, which are certainly not required to play, but can go a long way toward increasing the information available to you in combat or simply make for a more pleasant viewing experience.
Unlike Macros, managing Addons is done outside of the game, but our
How to Install and Maintain Addons Guide
will take you step-by-step through the process.
- Very popular all-in-one UI overhaul.
-Shows Azerite Powers available to your specialization on gear tooltips.
- Highly customizable action bars which can be moved and organized however you like.
- Replacement chatbox addon, with custom themes, fonts, and functions.
Deja Character Stats
- Adds more stats to the character panel, with customizable filters.
Elkano's Buff Bars
- Replaces the standard buff/debuff icons with ordered lists, including names and bar graph-style durations.
- World map enhancement which adds coordinates, icons, and more.
- Allows any part of the default UI to be moved around.
- A specialized radial menu style actionbar, very useful for condensing less frequently used spells that don't always need to be on your main bars.
- Makes your minimap sexy!
Shadowed Unit Frames
- Customizable player, target, and raid unit frames.
- Customize nameplates styles and add various information including buffs, debuffs and casting indicators
World Quest List
- Attaches a sortable list of active world quest lists, filtered by zone, to the edge of your map.
Combat and informational
- A lightweight, open source raid encounter addon.
Deadly Boss Mods
- A more robust encounter addon for dungeons, raids, PvP, and more.
- A highly customizable damage and healing meter
Exorsus Raid Tools
- Modular addon containing raid coordination tools for raid leaders and officers.
- Threat meter
- Helps you find gear upgrades when combined with a string from SimulationCraft
- Simplifies simming your character by generating an in-game script to paste into SimCraft or Raidbots
- A very powerful addon that can display a massive variety of information including procs, casting indicators and raid boss warnings.
Of course, these recommendations are not the only useful addons out there; there are hundreds to choose from, of every type imaginable. If you're looking for something a little different, search through
to find the right Windwalker Monk addons for you.
Our Windwalker Monk guides are always updated with the latest information from in-game experience, simulations, and logs; make sure to check our changelog to this page, by clicking on
at the top of the page. If you are interested in more in-depth Windwalker Monk guides for Visions of N'zoth, Battle for Azeroth's third and final content patch, make sure to browse the
below, and our list of
just beneath the
Table of Contents
Would you like to quickly find this guide using Discord? You can do it easily using
here to add Jeeves
to your Discord server.
Raid & Eternal Palace Tips
Thanks for reading our class guides! If you have any feedback about the guides, feel free to leave a comment in the section below and we will reply as quickly as possible. If you'd like to talk with any of our writers directly you can do so by joining our
and finding them there!
Obtén Wowhead Premium
para apoyar la web, ocultar los anuncios y disfrutar de funcionalidades Premium!
Conectar con Wowhead
Feed de noticias
Recursos de Wowhead
Herramientas de usuario
Acerca de nosotros
Otros Sitios Fanbyte
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2020 Fanbyte