World of Warcraft Plans for 2015 and Subscription Currency, December 18th Hotfixes
December 18th Hotfixes
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
Completing a quest for a newly swapped Outpost building should no longer cause it to incorrectly revert back to a pre-swapped state.
should now work correctly with the .
Claridad de voluntad's (Discipline) protective ward on a critical effect should now be correctly reduced by Reglas JcJ activadas para muñeco de entrenamiento in PvP combat.
- should now correctly be dealing self-damage against the Sacerdote (with a chance to break crowd control effects) in PvP combat against enemy players with glyphed crowd control abilities that removes damage over time effects on the target.
Envenenar should no longer incorrectly consume all of the Pícaro's combo points if the ability misses or was dodged.
- Hemorragia's periodic effect should now be able to critically strike.
La muerte de Socrethar: Resolved an issue that could cause Socrethar to become unattackable.
- Informar al Rey: Resolved an issue where completing this quest was incorrectly causing Hero's Call: Redridge Mountains! and My Son, the Prince to become unavailable
- Alertar a Orgrimmar: Resolved an issue where completing this quest was incorrectly causing Máquinas de guerra and Enemies Below to become unavailable.
Creatures and NPCs
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
El Vergel Eterno
Xeri'tac: Resolved an issue that could cause Venom-Crazed Pale One to not spawn in correctly.
- Espíritu primigenios should now be dropping more frequently while harvesting mineral and herb nodes outside of the Ciudadela, from Desuello, and in a satchel obtained by completing the daily Pesca quest from the Garrison Fishing Shack.
- Pocións purchased from the Brawler's Guild are now bind on pickup.
- Guía: Puntería should now correctly have a chance to drop for Cazadors from rare Draenor NPCs and creatures.
- Caja de música de Kowalski should now correctly apply its soothing effect to targets that are not in combat.
- Encogemundos's effect is now removed when mounting up.
- Premade Groups should no longer display a Scenarios category for characters that are above level 90.
Blizzard's Q4 2014 Report, Sigil of the Black Hand Quest, Upgraded SELFIE Filters, Feb 5th Hotfixes24 comments
Blizzard Posts: March 21st Hotfixes, 7.2 PvP with the Blues, Artifact Appearances, Blue Tweets34 comments
Sept 15th Hotfixes, Class Balance Update, 7.1 PTR Dungeon/Raid Testing Plans, Honor Talents in 7.139 comments
|« Previous article||Next article »|